Chapter 15

The days had passed by fast. It was now Wednesday. The day of the party.

"Oh boy," you said to yourself as you got dressed for the event. "I heard they're also inviting Hanje since she claims to be the party animal and Levi because him and Hanje are dating supposedly. It's gonna be weird with our teachers there."

"Tell me about it," Eren said from the other room.

You chuckled and then finished getting dressed and walked over. You wore a black skirt and a (favorite color) top.

"You look nice," Eren said and smiled.

"Thanks," you said and kissed his forehead.

"Let's go!" Mikasa said and you all headed out the door.

You arrived at Christa's house. Her parents were gone for the day so that's why she was throwing a party.

'It was probably Ymir's idea though,' you thought.

You three then went inside and saw people dancing around like goofballs and chatting with drinks in there hands. Hopefully it wasn't alcohol.

"Yay! Your here," Christa said and ran up and hugged you.

"Yeah!" You said and smiled.

All the sudden you heard Hanje's voice and what she said made you froze.

"LET'S PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN," she yelled.

"Oh god no," you said.

"Oh yes," Ymir said dragging you over with everyone else.

You sat down in a circle with everyone else.

"Alright. So you spin the bottle and when it lands on someone that's the person you go in with," Hanje said.

"I'll go first!" Jean declared.

He then spun the bottle and it landed on Armin. You secretly thought the two of them were cute together but you felt like Marco also had feelings for Jean.

"Alright you two. Into the closet," Hanje said pushing them in.

"But we're both guys," Jean said.

"Doesn't matter," Hanje said and then slammed the door.

People around you giggled as they began to think of what could happen between the two of them. You began to fidget with your skirt every so often and Eren kept glancing at you with worry.

Soon Jean and Armin came out of the closet. Both of their hairs were a mess and you smiled thinking that they might have kissed.

"My turn," Reiner said and then spun the bottle.

Anxiety began to rush to your head and throughout your body. You then stood up to leave but then Ymir stopped you. She pointed at something and then you saw that the bottle had landed on you.

"But I have a boyfriend," you said and your heart began to pound with fear.

Eren was furious and Hanje just stared and then grabbed your wrist and so did Ymir.

"Hope your boyfriend doesn't mind then," Hanje said and then shoved you in the closet with Reiner.

"Guys!" You said and banged on the door. You then sighed in defeat and then looked over at Reiner. You stood there in silence for a couple of minutes "I don't want to do anything."

"Well I do," Reiner said and walked up to you. He grabbed your chin and pinned you to the wall and kissed your lips.

Your eyes widened in shock and you tried to push away.

"Reiner. Get off of me," you cried and guilt began to consume you.

"It's only a kiss," Reiner said and then kissed you again.

You then pushed him away and began to hit on the door wanting out. Reiner then pinned you from behind and smirked.

"You are beautiful," he said and kisses your neck a bit.

Tears formed in your eyes. "I said get off," you yelled and pushed him away.
The door then quickly opened and you fell out of the closet. At that point you were in tears.

"(Y/n)," Eren said and began to head over to you but Marco stopped him.
Annie raced over and helped you up and then pulled you away to another room to calm you down.

"What did you do to my girlfriend!" Eren yelled at Reiner as you left the room.

"It was just a kiss," Reiner hissed.

"She didn't seem to like it though," Eren said and they continued to argue.

You sat in the kitchen with Annie and Mikasa drinking some punch.

"I told him to stop. I just wasn't comfortable with it. I'm with Eren and when I felt the guilt of what was going on I broke down. I don't like it when boys do that to me," you said and sighed.

"I knew seven minutes in heaven was a bad idea," Annie stated coldly.

"We'll head home soon. We just need to drag Eren away before he gets into another fight," Mikasa said and you nodded.

Eren then walked into the room and looked around. He then spotted you and ran over and embraced you.

"I'm sorry," Eren said softly.

"Why are you saying sorry? I should be saying sorry. I should have fought back more," you said and sighed.

"It's okay. I'm just sorry that I wasn't able to stop it. You shouldn't have had to go through that," Eren said.

"Let's go home," Mikasa said and headed out the door.

"Bye," you said to Annie and you headed out the door with Eren and went home.

/smol time skip\
You laid in bed feeling guilt all around you. You then heard the door open and looked up.

"Just me," Eren said and walked over and sat on the side of the bed.

"I feel guilty," you said and sighed.

"You shouldn't feel guilty. It was against your will. And either way I still forgive you," Eren said.

He then laid down beside you and hugged you close to him. You nuzzled your head into his chest and sighed.

"I love you," you said and smiled.

"Je t'aime aussi. I love you too," he said and then you both fell asleep.

Hey. You may have hated me for a few seconds but you and Eren made up and you still love each other. That's good thing. New chapters will come tomorrow