Chapter 18

1 year and a couple of months later:

You were a Senior in highschool and you had good paying job but found it hard to keep up with paying the rent and buying food every so often.

You laid on your couch and soon heard your phone buzz. You looked at it and it was a text from.....Petra. Your old Orchestra teacher. How did she get your number?

It had said the Valentine's dance for Seniors was in two days and wanted you to play since you had left before you could do it Junior year.

You sighed in frustration and sadness and set down your phone.

Eren POV:
I sat in Honors French class. I was the top of my class and I was very proud. I was determined to do this, for her. I convinced the teachers to help me get her to go to the Valentine's dance. I wanted to see her play and I wanted to propose. I was nineteen now and I wanted to find her and hold her again. I needed her. If only everyone would understand. They just think I'm crazy but I'm doing it to get our friend back, my girlfriend.

Back to your POV:
You got up and went down to Starbucks to work. You stood at the cash register and began to take peoples orders.

After about an hour you saw a familiar face.

'You've got to be kidding. Levi! My French teacher,' I thought. 'First Petra and now this.'

You sighed and then looked at Levi.
"How may I help you sir?" You asked.

"Which school did you switch to?" He asked.

"Garrison high sir," you replied.

"I want you back. Your skills are wasted there. And Petra also wanted me to remind you about the whole Valentine's dance," he said. "She won't stop squabbling about how her favorite student has been gone for a year and then there was crying and then I promised to talk to you."

You chuckled. "I never thought Petra would break down about it."

"It's really annoying so would you please play at the Valentine's dance. And I'll transfer you out of that stupid Garrison highschool," Levi said.

"Fine. I'll let you do that. Only if you take Hanje on a date to the dance to watch me," you said and smirked.
Levi sighed and then smiled a little. "Okay."

"Yes," you said and pumped your fist into the air.

"Do you need any help with anything or...," Levi asked backing away.

"I'm good. I'll see you at the dance WITH Hange!" You said and smiled.

Once he left you sighed and so many emotions came to your head. You get to see your friends and teachers again but the boy that betrayed you was going to be there. What do you do?

3rd POV:
Mikasa and Annie stood in the school gym setting up for the Valentine's dance which would be in one day now. Mikasa gazed over at Annie.

"Hey. You think she'll show," she asked and Annie shrugged.

"I'm not sure but she better. I can't take this anymore. Ever since she left the group has been falling apart. Jean didn't have anyone to get girl advice from, Eren is a mess still, and the rest of the girls are just lonely without her. She's made a big impact on you lives," Annie stated and sighed.

"And Eren better not screw anything up. This is a one time chance for crying out loud," Reiner said putting up a poster.

"At least we get to here her play, possibly," Armin said and smiled.

"Yeah. I'm sure it'll be amazing," Jean said slung an arm around Armin, but it seemed more than just a friendly jesture.

"She'll be here guys. I have faith," Petra said and smiled at them.

Keep on reading my friends! Yeah!