Chapter 7

You arrived home and stretched. You headed up to your room to begin homework. Your phone then rang and you answered it putting it on speaker.

"Bonjour. Pourquoi avez-vous appelé, Eren," you answered.

"I'm still struggling in French you know," Eren said and you bother chuckled.

"Okay. Hello, why have you called Eren," you asked.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to the mall tomorrow since it's the weekend," Eren replied.

"Sure. What time? And who else is going," you asked.

"Me, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, and Marco. Jean couldn't come," Eren answered.

"Alright. I'll have to walk but I'm sure the mall isn't that far away," you said. "See you tomorrow then."

You then hung up and heard the door open downstairs. You walked out of your room.

"Hey dad. Welcome home," you said as he walked past you.

"Thanks darling. I'll order you some pizza but I'm meeting up with someone to tonight for a business dinner. I came back to grab my computer," he said.

"So, I'll be home alone until mom gets back?" you said and he nodded. "Okay."

After a couple of hours the pizza arrived and you sat on the couch watching a movie. You wondered who dad was meeting up with for dinner but it was probably his boss since he grabbed his computer.

You then heard a noise outside. You stood up and looked out the window and saw something lurking outside. You immediately grab your phone and called Marco. He always knew how to calm you down.

"Hey. What's up?" Marco asked.

"I'm scared. I feel like someone is outside and I need you to help calm me down," you said curling into a ball.

"Alright deep breathes. Think of hanging out with us at the mall tomorrow and how fun it's going to be," Marco said calmly and you sighed.

"Okay," you said taking a deep breath. "Thanks."

"No problem," Marco said and then all the sudden you heard a crash. "What was that!"

"I don't know," you cried and then someone grabbed your arm and dragged you off.

You had dropped your phone and you heard Marco calling your name on the other end. You kicked at the stranger.

"Let go of me! I don't want to go with you," you yelled.

They then turned around and knocked you out with one hit.

Dun dun dun *dramatic music plays*