Chapter 16

The dance soon came. You were sitting in Eren's room getting ready. You put on your dress that Christa had bought for you at the mall. You heard someone come in and you turned to see Eren.

"Hey...," he said lazily and smirked. "You look beautiful. I'll have to contain myself."

"You may be eighteen but I'm seventeen so don't get any ideas mister," you teased and poked his nose.

He chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"Let's go love birds!" Mikasa yelled from downstairs. "And don't get any ideas Eren! I'll be watching you!"

You both began to laugh and Eren grabbed your hand dragging you to the car and drove off towards the dance.

You soon arrived to the dance and raced inside. You ran over to your friends and hugged them. Except Christa who was being protected by Ymir.

"You look gorgeous," Annie said and gave a small smile. "Better keep an eye out so your boyfriend doesn't go crazy."

You giggled and nodded. You then headed back over to Eren and grabbed his hand.

"Let's dance," you said and dragged him to the dance floor.

/Time skip\
You had lost track of Eren and your friends. You began to search around and then spotted Marco, Armin, and Jean. You ran over and smiled.

"Hi guys! Do you know where Eren is," you asked.

"I saw him head outside," Jean stated and then Armin glanced at him and began to get worried.

You saw Armin's expression change and you raced off outside. What you saw was horrendous. Eren....was kissing another girl. Your eyes widened in shock and then he noticed you. His eyes widened.

"It's not what it looks like," Eren said but you didn't listen.

"We're done," you yelled and your eyes filled with tears and you ran away. Annie spotted you and ran over.

"What happened!?" She asked and then you embraced her tightly.

"Eren. He's betrayed me," you said.

Mikasa heard this and stormed off outside. Annie held onto you tightly and then Bertholdt walked over.

"Let's take her home with us," Annie says. "But Reiner isn't aloud to flirt with her."

Bertholdt nodded and then picked you up. Annie went to get Reiner. You arrived to a car and Bertholdt set you inside.

"I'm sorry that Eren did that to you," he said but you turned away.

Bertholdt got into the driver seat and then Reiner got into the passenger seat and Annie sat down beside you. Annie wrapped her arms around you trying to comfort you as they drove off to there apartment.

Annie pulled you inside the apartment and led you to her room.

"Get some rest," she said and closed the door to her room.

You immediately laid down and cried yourself to sleep.

Don't get mad at me! It's all apart of my plan......yeah...

*whispers to Eren* Uh, was this part of the plan.

Eren: *shrugs*

Crap well since you're so much help go back into the story where Mikasa can beat you up later