Chapter 20

You were eighteen. About to get married. Your parents were in jail so they supposedly send their love. You stood in front of a mirror staring at yourself with your wedding dress on.

"Ready," Annie called to you.

"Ready!" You called back and raced over to you.

Annie took your arm and began to walked you down the aisle as the music started.

Eren stood at the end with Armin as his best man. Mikasa was your brides maid and you wanted Annie to walk you down which she happily complied to do.

You soon stood in front of Eren and smiled. You took your hands in his and smiled back.

"Do you, Eren Jaeger, take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold," the person said.

"I do," Eren said in a serious tone.

"And do you, (y/n)(l/n), take Eren to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health?"

"I do!" You replied.

"Good. You may now kiss the bride."

"I've been waiting a year for this," Eren said and pulled you towards you and kissing you passionately on the lips.

You kissed back and the crowd cheered. All of your friends raced over and tackled you both in happiness.

"Congratulation," Krista said and smiled.

"Oh please. This is just the beginning," Eren said and then kissed you again.

The End. Yay! Happy ending. It's always good