chapter 1

The Vitus siblings helped the Princess Furter with her bags into the TV Station once they got settled. Little Precious had denounced her destiny to accept the throne to Transsexual once her father would become king and her grandmother would die. Miracle had come with them after dealing with Frank, and she was happy and sad. Happy as LP would have a chance to have a nice family, sad as she probably wouldn't be able to see LP as much as she would. 

"You don't think she'll get into trouble, do you?" Magenta asked her brother as they walked.

"Maybe with Cosmo when he's in one of his moods," Riff shrugged. "But she should be fine."

Miracle smiled at how happy LP was and enjoyed the scenery of the station with her. The Vitus parents and daughter followed the brother and sister McKinley as LP gripped Nation's hand and was so happy and astounded she was being adopted by the family she had always wanted. 

"Please grow up, princess, act your age." Magenta gently scolded.

"But I'm so haaaaaaapppyyyy!" LP said, leaning into the domestic's arms with a smile. 

Magenta smiled now. "Okay, but calm down."

Nation took the group to hers and Cosmo's office once LP settled down. She went to her desk to press a button to send for Laura and Ricky. Laura then came in suddenly, she seemed a lot different than everyone remembered from the last time they saw her. Her hair was a lot longer and in a bigger ponytail. "Hiya!" Laura greeted the group.

Ricky had come from behind her and smiled at the group.

LP smiled once she saw Laura and Ricky living their new lives. She was going to miss her 'Aunty Columbia', but maybe change would be good since she was earning a new home today. LP sat in a chair and spun around in it as it had wheels. Miracle laughed and decided to push her in the chair and have fun with her. Magenta sniffled once she saw LP was happy with Nation, but kept her face strong and not wanting to seem weak in front of the girls. 

"This is a nice surprise, but why have you come?" Nation asked, talking privately to the adutls as the girls were at play. Her voice was curious, and not nasty.

"Little Precious wants you to adopt her," Riff Raff looked at her, sounding quiet.

"A-A-Adopt!?" Cosmo sounded very shakey about the idea of raising a child. "I-I don't know if I'm capable of raising a child myself..."

"Please, Cosmo?" LP begged, looking like an injured puppy.

"I just don't think I'm ready to be a father..." he looked away from the former princess. "What do you think, Nation?"

Nation's eyes widened. She then looked at LP, seeing that she really wanted to do this. Her features softened and she smiled. "If that's what she wants, I'll adopt her."

Riff Raff nodded, his face in its normal, stoic self. His eyes however, showed relief and sadness briefly. 

Cosmo let out an exasperated sigh. "Just as long as she doesn't get herself into trouble."

"I guarantee she won't." Magenta told him.

"Guys?" LP's voice was distant. Everyone's eyes fell on her as they saw she was in a giant bird cage with Miracle outside, holding the keys behind her back. "I think I'm in jail..." she gripped the bars.

Nation's mouth twitched into a smile. She then sighed and went with the other adults to collect the girls as they were playing. 

Riff Raff went to his daughter. "Miracle, get Little Precious out of there." he said in a strict, fatherly voice.