chapter 12

LP's eyes fluttered and she slowly woke up. She must've had a dizzy spell or black out episode. "I want a cookie, DeLordy..." she said near mumbling, then looked at Miracle and felt a little more safe. "Oh, Miracle... I had this horrible dream..."

Miracle moved more so inbetween Farley and LP. "It vasn't a dream." she whispered, so LP could hear, but Farley was looking over her shoulder.

Farley smirked darkly and shot a laser beam at them, really close but not close enough to hit.

"No...." LP frowned. "It has to be.... Please...." she then gasped once she saw Farley's laser. "That's a laser made of pure anti-matter! Riff Raff has one that looks like a pitchfork! Please Mr. Flavors, don't shoot us!"

Miracle remembered the pitchfork laser. Her face paling and a scared whimper escaped her lips, she didn't want to die again though she didn't blame her dad or even Frank about how it happened before. She kept herself in between Farley and LP, she wouldn't allow her friend to be hurt.

Farley looked at his cigar laser and then at the girls. Seeing how scared they were becoming he grinned darkly. "Stand up now, both of you!" he ordered.

LP frowned and cried, shakily standing up. She wiped one of her eyes, her nose sniffling.

Miracle stood up too, she was shaking, but held herself in determination.

 LP wanted this to be a bad dream, because then she could wake up, talk about it, and make it go away. "Why are you so mean, Funky Chicken man?" 

Farley glared at her and fired a shot next to her head, making her gasp and jump into Miracle's arms. His aim was so close, and yet it still missed them. "My name is Farley Flavors!" he gritted his teeth, if they didn't behave, he would gladly turn them into scared, snivelling wrecks.

LP gasped and jumped into Miracle's arms. "He's shooting me! HE'S SHOOTING MEEEEE!!!!" she wailed loudly.

Miracle placed LP down gently and stood in front of her, looking venomous as a cobra. "Don't you dare shoot my friend!"

"You're back-talking to me?" Farley glared at both girls, but mainly Miracle. He aimed and Miracle's top line had a burn line over her upper arm as soon as he fired the laser. He smirked once she had emitted a yelp and gasp. 

Miracle!" LP rushed to her friend's aid, then her eyes grew crimson red and she growled at Farley. "You.... You.... You.... BASTARD!" she yelled as the loudest voice she could emit. 

"Language..." Farley glared at her, trying to aim and hit her, but kept missing.

Miracle stood, shaking as her eyes were fixed on the laser cigar. Her mouth was slightly open in shock. 

LP growled and screamed loudly, to purposely give Farley abuse to the ears.

Farley covered his ears with his hands. "Shut up!" he bellowed to all of them. He slammed his fist on a button that opened the door, however her also aimed up shots to try and hit the girls.

"YOU BETTER UNHAND MY BABY BEAVER MUFFIN OR ELSE I'LL GIVE YOU A SWIFT TASTE OF STILETTO HEAL TO THE BUTT, MISTER!" Frank snarled, sounding aggressively protective like a real father. 

LP screamed and was pulled into a tight hug.

"Shush honey bunches, Daddy's here." Frank cooed, stroking her hair.

LP popped her head up, looking at her father. "Daddy?" she couldn't believe he was being so nice to her like this.

"Get him, Riff!" Frank barked to his handyman.

Riff Raff had knocked the laser cigar away and was trying to restrain Farley.

Nation came in and pulled Miracle over to Frank and LP to join in the hug. "We were so worried!"