chapter 4

Miracle was sleeping peacefully in her bed, then heard a casual knock on the door. "Y-Yes?" she called, semi-tired and slowly got up to answer the door.

"I'm here to take you away from all of this," a familiar voice said. It was none other than Janet Weiss, though she was now married to Brad and they had twin children. The dark figure of Janet backed Miracle back to bed and she climbed on top of the young adult girl. "It's okay, Miracle, it's okay."

"Janet?" Miracle was understandably confused. She was still sleepy, so she wasn't fully alert from her prescense. "Vhy are you here?" 

"It's okay, Miracle, it's going to be okay, sweetie," Janet giggled and kissed Miracle all over her face. "I'm gonna make it all better."

Miracle blinked slowly coming to more awareness. "Vhat do you mean?" she pushed Janet away to think more clearly.

"I just want to protect you, you're like a daughter to me, are you not?" Janet grabbed her back, but pulled to hard and Janet's sandy blonde hair fell off her head and it was revealed to be Frank.

"You!" Miracle looked with wide eyes, shocked and surprised.

"I'm afraid so, Miracle," Frank smirked, wrapping his arms around the under-aged girl. "But isn't it NICE!?" he continued to kiss her around and squeeze her.

Miracle's mind didn't think so, but her hormone riddled body started to betray her. "No, no...stop..." she managed to whisper.

"Shush," Frank pressed his finger against her lips. "Your Mommy and Daddy are probably asleep right now, do you want them to see you LIKE THIS!?" he pinned her down, trapping her.

After that, it was all a blur. The next morning, Riff woke up. He then woke up Magenta so they could watch over at least Miracle's first day. He collected his clothes and dressed into them. Magenta moaned, getting dressed and brushing his teeth. Today was going to be a painful day for everyone, except for Frank. 

"Today is going to be perfect..." Magenta grumbled sarcastically as she groomed herself.

"We'll at least watch over her first day," Riff Raff stroked her hair, knowing it would be a horrible day. 

"Yes, I remember my first day..." Magenta turned to him with her eyes squeezed shut. She didn't want to cry, she didn't want to have an emotional outburst, she just wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare of a life sentance. "I am not going to cry..." she looked into her brother's icy blue eyes with a tear rolling down her cheek.

Riff wiped her tear away with a sigh. "We should go and make sure Miracle is okay."

"Yes, of course..." Magenta sighed. "Sometimes I vonder if it vas a good idea to conceieve a child... I love Miracle, I really do, but she's getting into trouble..."

Riff sighed again, leading her into the kitchen. "Don't say that, sister, Miracle is a precious gift to us."

Magenta sighed, ruffling her hands together. 

Miracle got up slowly and saw the maid outfit on the bed. She took it into the bathroom as she needed to wash. She then came out, limping slightly, but tried to hide it, she covered the bruises from before with a little makeup powder she found. It would be bad if her parents saw them. 

Miracle ran a brush through her hair and looked at the clock. She gasped a little and ran/limped in the direction of the kitchen. It was almost time to sort out breakfast. She cooked something quite nice as her parents saw her, wearing that domestic uniform. It brought Magenta back memories from when she was a mere child and told she would have to serve Frank as Riff was a child prodigy in machinery and would become a special assistant to the prince. Everyone heard the clock chime a few times, no doubt Frank would be up and ready for his breakfast.