chapter 8

"Earth people have fish eyes, smell like fish, they have to be fish." LP remarked as she was alone with Miracle and they were going into the princess's old bedroom.

Miracle tilted her head with a smile. "I guess..."

"I wanna see an actual fish," LP said, taking out a Moon-Drenched Shores of Transylvania book to show Miracle about the world she actually came from. "This is the beaches of Transsexual, Miracle, they're a lot prettier and more special than Earth's beaches. The moon is so bright and the waves are so peaceful and tranquil, Nana has her own beach for the royal Furter family. If you want, I can tell you all about Transsexual." 

Miracle looked intrigued. "I'd love to know about Transsexual..."

"What would you like to know?" LP asked, smiling and kneeling close to her.

Miracle looked down in thought a second and then back up at LP. "Vhat things can you do there?"

LP flipped through some of the pages, showing her pictures of several Transylvanians. "There's of course the Time Warp, the sacred Transylvanian tradition. There's annual conventions, usually held by the royal depending on which part of Transylvania you go to with food, dancing, fun, and meeting the royal host of the convention. You can also go to the beach whether day or night, just make sure you keep a jacket when its very late, it gets really cold there at late hours. Plus, we don't see the sun, we see it at least once a month or so. I never saw the Transylvanian sun."

Miracle looked very intrigued at LP's description. She couldn't wait until she had a chance to visit Transsexual.

LP then flipped to a page and gave a small smirk to a group of children around a little girl that looked like LP wearing a midnight blue dress with her hair in twisted pigtails. They all actually looked like they were having a good time as they played on the beaches with her on the moon-drenched ocean shores.

Miracle looked at the picture and smiled. "Is that you, LP?"

"Yeah," LP smiled friendly. "My old playgroup. I only got to see them like twice a month, they're good friends, but I barely see them anymore since I came to Earth." she then had an idea strike, "WE SHOULD GO MEET THEM!" her voice was louder than it had ever been and she anxiously cupped her mouth sheepishly at her outburst.

Miracle blinked, and then smiled. "Ve could sometime."

"Sorry about that outburst, I don't know where that came from." LP cupped her mouth, looking awkwardly around Miracle. 

"Don't vorry about it." Miracle gave a comforting smile. She was trying to keep the act up that she was oblivious to the bruises, like they didn't affect her.

"Daddy didn't hurt you did he?" LP gently took Miracle's hands.

Miracle squeezed both of LP's hands gently. She opened her mouth but words failed her, she didn't know what to say fully.

LP took her hands away. "It's okay," LP then pulled her glasses off, showed some makeup and showed a black eye. "It hurts more if you hide it than share it with someone."

Miracle looked at the bruise with wide eyes. She wasn't ready to tell LP about the full extent Frank had managed to hurt her, however, she didn't want to cause anymore friction between LP and Frank than there already was. "Vhat happened?"

"I was wearing his best heels once when I was playing, but I fell and they broke underneath me," LP replied. "He punched me, didn't help that he was hungover too. I thought Magenta was gonna skin him alive though, I still remember her looking at him that he had hit a little girl."

Miracle gently hugged her friend.

"Don't worry about me, I'm not afraid of anyone anymore," LP smiled, then bit her lip. "Except your mother when she's having a cycle, take my advice and don't bug her too much if she's in a worse mood than usual. You will regret it."