chapter 9

Meanwhile on Transsexual, a young looking woman was sitting on a chair in front of a mirror as someone worked on Makeup for her and her hair. Her gaze was distant almost as if she wasn't seeing her face in the mirror. This woman could be considered beautiful but the smile on her lips often made people think of her as strange rather than beautiful. Her hair was as soft and black as a raven's downy feather, her eyes were chocolate coloured and doe-like, however her lips were a slightly natural blood red and were in her usual smile. Her chin was delicate and her cheekbones were structured. A gentle hum of a song could be heard.

There came in the chubby old queen, smiling brightly at the young looking woman, cupping her hands together. "Ah, there's my future daughter-in-law!" she squeezed the young woman, kissing her on the cheeks, then backing up. "You must be delighted, my dear! My son is a fool if he turns you down!"

The woman looked at the Queen. "Yes, Annette is very pleased your majesty, she requests you forgive her for not curtsying her maid is trying to make her look nice..." Her voice was childlike, respectful, and slightly spacey all at once. She sometimes spoke of herself in third person, but this was often, only when her outlook on the world was most different, though she understood about the 'other world'. Reality to her is the other world, especially on her personal view on a world she would think of as normal.

"Oh, very good," the Queen smiled. "I trust that it'll be among grandest celebration that you marry my darling Frankie. Hopefully his little girl will keep quiet about you, she's a little chatter box that one is. We just have to wait for Frankie now, Annette."

Annette smiled a little more sweetly and allowed her maid to turn her back around to finish the preparations to meet Frank. Her dress was quite fitted and was a burgundy red with dark lace trimmings, it was styled in the usual noble Transsexual style but with a little more plainness. Her hair had been pinned back from her face but was loose and curled behind her head down to her mid-back.

"Oh, this is just so exciting!" the Queen giggled and clapped, eager for the wedding. 

Annette giggled as well, the Queen's excitement more susceptible to her, she moved one of the curly strands over her shoulder. "Annette can't wait either, Your Majesty."

"Annette is going to make me one proud mama." the Queen laughed with a smile.

When the maid was done, she stepped back, looking at the floor in respect for her 'lady' and the queen. Annette thanked her and looked back at the queen. "Where will we meet Prince Frank?" she asked, sweetly, becoming more focused of the other world.

"He lives now in the mysterious place they call 'Ea-arth." the Queen pronounced the best she could. "We'll go later on." 

Annette nodded once again. "Yes, your Majesty. May Annette offer you some tea while we wait?" 

The maid took alert to this as she tidied up the vanity table and prepared to go make fresh tea quickly.

"You're offering me tea? How indifferent!" the Queen smiled, sitting on her now crushed chair with her fat leg crossed over her other. She then happily looked out, feeling full of herself seeing the royal subjects outside her window preforming regular duties and living the way they wanted without anyone to judge them, but that's what Transsexual was all about! "I remember the night Frankie was born, most painful, yet best night of my life, the night that my beautiful creature was destined to be born!" 

Annette smiled too and hummed a gentle tune. She was happy, but something was nibbling at her inside, would Prince Frank-N-Furter reject her or not. "Your family is truly the most beautiful..." she told the Queen, mostly because of how striking her eyes were. She had seen portraits of the Furters and was struck by how their eyes were.