chapter 6

Miracle, hearing her mother's exclamation, came out holding the outfit to her chest again. She was worried for hearing her mother out of breath. "Mom, vhat's vrong?"

Nation left LP after seeing the state of her cousin and decided to help. She managed to get Magenta breathing properly again. 

"Frank.... he's... he wants you back, princess," Magenta explained, sounding a little more calm now. "Your grandmother has contacted him, you and he must claim the throne of Transsexual or else she will give it to DeLordy. I'm sorry, Little Precious, but you really have no choice."

"No..." LP shook her head, stepping backward, sounding reminiscent of her father before he was shot with Riff Raff's laser. "NO!" she yelled again, wanting to climb up something to escape and hopefully survive. 

"I'm sorry, princess, but you have to or else your father will kill us all..." Magenta sighed. "He's waiting back at the castle to take you away with him!" 

Miracle paled as she heard that. She even bit her lip harshly so she wouldn't make a sound.

Nation pulled LP to herself and looked at Magenta. "Where is Riff Raff? I think Cosmo and I may come and talk to Mr. Furter."

"In the lobby," Magenta breathed. "He is too weak from Frank's whipping to move very well, he carried me in here, but passed out on one of the couches and I ran as quickly as I could. You don't understand Nation, Frank is too strong!"

LP growled a lot like Magenta, shaking her hands into fists. "I GROW WEARY OF MY FATHER'S WRATH! WHEN WILL HE LEARN THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAN HIMSELF IN THIS WORLD!?"

Magenta gaped at her. "Princess, I have never heard you so dominant in all our years together."

"I'm tired of Daddy treating me like nothing!" LP stomped her foot. "I'm tired of daddy hurting my godparents! And I'm tired of Daddy hurting my new friend! I regret bringing him back to life!" 

"Daddy..." Miracle gasped when she saw her father. She started to use the maid uniform to stop any blood that was coming from the wounds. 

Riff Raff looked tiredly at Miracle. The bruises were now visible, making his eyes burn with anger, but his face took on a grateful, though tired look. 

Nation called Cosmo, then looked at LP and Magenta. "Well, he wouldn't be a match for all of us." She had only known LP a short while, but she truly did consider her as her daughter.

"My father is truly an evil man," LP folded her arms, looking very angry. "Riff Raff was right, he IS a foolish creep! Ever since we came to this planet he's been ignoring me more than usual! He even says its Earth custom to constantly ground your children if they're teenagess, but honestly, I think he made that up! I'm sick of getting hit by him for speaking out of turn, I'm sick of being grounded for asking for dessert, I'm sick of being his test subject for science experiments, I'm sick of being my father's butt monkey!" 

Nation petted LP's shoulders comfortingly. 

Cosmo came in once he heard his name and he was resting his hands after making a new dress for Janet. He noticed Magenta. "Oh, hello there, what a pleasant surprise."

"Unfortunately it isn't." Magenta told him, then explained to him everything happening. "You're such a brave soul," she smiled at the princess. Are you sure you veren't adopted?"

LP giggled at her. "I'm not adopted, I was born in a laboratory!"

"I don't know vho's vorse, Frank or DeLordy," Magenta crossed her arms, shuddering. "That DeLordy vas such a sick boy vhen ve vere children growing up... Alvays trying to make me his vife..."