chapter 2

Riff Raff was searching on the lower levels.

Miracle struggled against the arms holding her, but it was difficult as the hand was covering her mouth to restrain her and she was a little weak from not eating. The scream that would've escaped came as only a muffled sound of exclaimation. 

The dark figure shoved her inside the castle's lab and the sound of heels clicked against the floor was the only sound that could be heard. Suddenly though, there was the Medusa Ray zap sound which froze Miracle's feet! 

Miracle panted from the struggle, tugged her feet and found them stuck. She gave a tiny gasp in realization of being stuck, but at least she didn't act as dramatic as Janet. She looked around the best she could while stuck to the floor while her parents were downstairs, unable to find Frank. 

Manic laughter erupted from the ray as it was very dark and rather frightening. "Now, I have you where I want you..." an eerily familiar voice taunted Miracle. "Oh, cold? Maybe you want Mommy to get a blanket for you..."

The blonde girl shivered at how freaky the atmopshere was. Plus, she was alone with someone, who she figured to be definately Frank and was unable to get away. "Vh-Vhat do you vant from me?" she asked, nervously.

"Oh, nothing special..." Frank darkly chuckled, stroking her face with his cold, slimy finger. "Just a little extra help around the castle..."

"MIRACLE!!" Magenta yelled, making Frank jolt and step back in surprise and scare from her voice.

"Damn her!" Frank grumbled and got back up, dusting himself. "You are going to be my new servant if you wish to live. I am not afraid to murder a child, even an incestuous spawn!" 

Miracle looked in his direction with her emerald eyes widening and licking her dry lips, scared of how he easily admitted he would kill someone.

"MIRACLE!" Riff's voice evantually shouted.

"MOM! DAD!" Miracle shouted back, hoping they would make it to her in time. Her own shouting voice could be compared to Riff Raff's if it had to be similiar to one of her parents.

The Vitus siblings rushed upstairs to aid to their daughter. It was dark and Magenta clicked on the lights as she couldn't see anything and gasped with horror as she saw Miracle's life being held hostage. Miracle had turned white as a ghost as Frank held a blade to her throat, ready to slice her. 

"Ah, Magenta, Riff Raff, so nice of you to join us." Frank smiled wickedly, ready to taste the child's blood off his blade once he would finish the job.

"You better not try to hurt her!" Magenta snarled.

"Oh, why ever not?" Frank taunted, inching the blade closer.

"S-Stop!" Miracle whimpered, the glint of the blade made her fear for her life. "Please, I'll do it!"

"Vhat!" Magenta hiccupped.

Riff Raff looked furiously at Frank and his hand twitched, wishing he had his laser. He had a slight hint of confusion as what Miracle had said. 

"Giving up that easily?" Frank withdrew his blade, smirking. "I'm surprised at you, Miss Vitus. Your parents will also not interfere."

"I don't vant them to go through grief again..." Miracle whispered, hanging her head and looking down to the floor. She then nodded to show Frank that she agreed to the deal. She was ashamed at how she acted, but she didn't want her parents to be crushed by grief, and she had seen Frank would've actually killed her if she had not agreed. 

Riff Raff glared at Frank, anger burning through his blue eyes. He cursed at Frank for what he had done. 

"PARDON!?" Frank demanded once his hand was an inch over the ray to release Miracle.