Jealousy

Storm Pov:

I am watching the next match after Wendy-nee's and it was Milliana from mermaid heel and Toby from Lamia Scale. Then suddenly Asuka-nee called me.

"Storm-kun Levy-nee said that you should go find Nashi-chan"

"Huh? Well sure I'll go find her."

I walked around the stadium looking for a certain flamehead when I suddenly heard a loud thud.

When I ran towards the source I saw Nashi being patted in the head by a blonde boy. I felt like something inside me just broke but I just dismissed it and listened to their conversation.

"Ow! I'm sorry okay? Geez that hurts"

That's what you get for patting Nashi's head and for calling her pinky! She hates it when someone does that.

"Hmph. That's what you get for calling me pinky!"

The boy just chuckled and stretched out his hand towards Nashi.

"I'm sorry. Anyway let's start this again. What is your name miss?"

Nashi took his hand and smiled that very beauti- I mean very disgusting smile of hers.

"Well then my name is Nashi. Just Nashi. What is your name then mister?"

"Well then just Nashi. My name is Yukine Stan Eucliffe the only son of the one and only Sting Eucliffe and Yukino Agria Eucliffe"

Nashi and the guy named Stan shaked hand and wait, didn't he just said that his father is the Sting Eucliffe? Wonder how that fire princess will react.

"Did you just say your father is Sting Eucliffe?"

"Yup! What are you his fan? I could get you an autograph if you want!"

Wow that guy has quite a big ego.

"No! I am not his fan! Yes I idolize him but I am not his fan. I haven't told you this but I am from fairy tail and by the way I am a fan of Natsu Dragneel the one who beat your dad!"

Yeah right! Natsu Dragneel is the best dragon slayer out there but my dad Gray Fullbuster is better.

"Hmph. My dad is just tired because he stayed up late last night and that's why he lose but he will probably win if he's in his top condition!"

Tired my butt. I bet that's not even true.

"Ha! Yeah right whatever helps you sleep at night."

Oooohhhh I am definitely not going to give him ice for that burn!

"You're really getting on my nerves pinky"

The feeling is mutual blondie.

"How many times did I tell you to not call me pinky!"

And yes their teasing and bickering have been going on for minutes and I think this is the time to interfere.

"Hey flamehead!!!"

Fire princess turned around and she suddenly glared at me.

"Don't call me that Olaf!"

Olaf? I glared at her hard.

"Ha! I'll stop calling you that after you stop calling me nicknames ash for brains!"

"Ice queen!"

"Matchstick!"

"Snowball!"