Villain Profiles III

Third Person Pov:

"If you are a dark phantom member why did you decided to leave?"

Lina asked Alex and Alex closed his eyes and seemed to think and when he opened his eyes he was about to answer when someone came.

"Oh? Who is this young man?"

Mila asked Jellal and Lina and Alex stood up and helped the old woman place the tea at the table.

"Mom this is Alex he will help us about dark phantom"

Lina said and her mom nodded and went towards her room leaving the trio alone.

"Well... I left because I don't really like what they're doing I just stayed because I'm afraid and because... Anyway you we're looking for you're guildmates right?"

Alex asked Jellal and he in turn give him a look of confusion while Lina became nervous.

"What do you mean my guildmates?"

It's now Alex's turn to be confused.

"You're from fairy tail right? Then you must be looking for them since they we're the ones who I was supposed to find information for and last time I heard is that bug and cat was successful in capturing them"

Jellal nodded slowly. He was having a bad feeling.

"Yes I am from fairy tail and there's no one missing in our guild"

'except those two' were the words that was left unspoken.

"Wait you... You don't know?"

Alex asked Jellal who didn't say anything but the confusion is evident in his eyes.

While all of this is going on Lina who had been silent the entire time was on the verge of tears.

***

Lina Pov:

I should've expected this... I should've seen this coming... I should've told them sooner... I shouldn't have kept quiet...

***Flashback***

"Juvia-chan? Can you open the door?"

I asked quietly while knocking at Juvia-chan's room but she didn't answer. After a few more seconds I gave up but then I heard someone crying in the hallways.

"Juvia-chan is that you?"

I asked then a lightning struck and I saw that it was indeed Juvia-chan that is sitting on the floor crying.

"Juvia-chan? What's wrong? Did those guys teased you again?"

I sat beside Juvia-chan then rubbed her back. She looked towards me and hugged me.

"Lina-chan... Th-they t-told Juvia tha-that she is gloomy! Th-they said that they won't play with me!"

I smiled sweetly at Juvia-chan and hugged her.

"Don't worry Juvia-chan! I am always here so don't mind those idiots"

Juvia-chan looked at me then wiped her eyes she held out her pinky finger.

"Pinky promise?"

I giggled and nodded.

"Pinky promise!"

***

"You're leaving?"

I stiffened amd slowly turned my head towards the door.