--8--

Picture above is Liam^

Also, HOW DID WE GET TO 1K READERS??! ITS UNBELIEVABLE ilysm everyone!! When I started this book I imagined I would barely get 10 readers but 1k??? ugh ily guys sO mUch!

One more thing,

Thank you @Cookie-Cat-Gem for the name suggestion! Our pug is now named Penny.

Now to today's chapter!

Reader's Point Of View
I'm so excited for James' new puppy, Penny. She's so small and adorable. I love the name Penny as well and am really excited!

After the apartment incident, I made the decision to move out. I was thinking about buying a house and possibly getting roommates. I could ask Connor and Liam... Maybe James but I doubt he'd want to move, especially into a house with me.

Today I was going to look for new housing options. Not an apartment but a real house. To be a youtuber takes a lot of space so I need a decent sized house. I called Liam on cell.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

After three rings he picked up. "Hey," I said into the phone.
"I know you've been looking to move out of your moms house and I'm moving as well, maybe we could find two more roommates maybe three if there's room." I didn't hear anything but then Liam spoke, "Yeah. Where do you want to meet? Waffle Cones, you know the ice cream place?" (An/ I got inspiration for Waffle Cones from @evethespy 's story, Waffle Cones. Make sure to go check it out!)

"Yeah there works. We should get ice cream while we're there!" I chuckled. "Sure. Meet you there." He hung up.

I drove out to the mall and found Waffle Cones. Liam was already inside. I walked in and went over to him and attacked him with a hug from the back. I let go of Liam and stepped to the side.

The boy working the shop's name tag read "Fletcher." "(An/ Just then the hulk smashed into the roof and fletcher flew out into space with sasuke and naruto.) He asked, "How may I help you?" I looked at the flavor menu. "Can I get (favorite ice cream)?"

"Of course. And for you?" He asked Liam. "I'll do mint." We went and paid for our ice cream and sat down with it. Liam asked, "So what kind of house are you looking for?" I thought for a moment. "Well I want a big house, since I'm a youtuber. Also on roommates, I know for sure you, and my friend Gary. I can ask two more people I have in mind but I'm not sure they'll want to move." We finished our ice cream and went out the door.