--10--

d'aw <3

d'aw <3

Reader's Point of View

We have been packing for about 4 hours now, and mostly have everything packed into boxes. Little Penny was running around my apartment for a good two hours and now she's sleeping on the couch. So cuteee!

All that is left to pack is my furniture, which won't fit into boxes. Since all my sheets are already packed into boxes, I have a blanket and am staying at James's house for a night. Then tomorrow I'll load all my stuff into my car and drive to the new house. Though in the meantime, I will be helping James pack his stuff.

Before that though, we needed someone to take care of Penny for a while so she doesn't get in the way. I called up my friend Tori and asked her if she could take care of her for a few hours. She agreed and said she would pick her up in a few minutes.

4 Hours Later

"Alright I think that's the last box. All that's left is the TV, which we don't need and a couch. Which I can come back for tomorrow." James explained. "Are you ready to leave this place?" I asked. "Yeah. It's about time. I've lived here for a while." He chuckled softly. "Yep.

The moving truck came by about half an hour later. We moved all the boxes into the truck and it was sent off to the new house. Now it was just me and James. Alone in a completely empty room. We both looked at each other and moved closer. I felt his hand caress up to my cheek. He leaned in but didn't kiss. I looked at him and said, "I understand why you don't want to. It's alright." He looked at me and hugged me. "Thank you." He said sympathetically. We pulled away and I said, "It's not always roses and puppies, but it can be smiles and hugs."

We got into our respective cars and drove to the new house. The moving truck had already been there and unpacking boxes into the garage. A few minutes after I pulled up James and his car pulled in behind me. And not long after that I saw Connor and his girlfriend Ellie pull into the street. The only one not here yet was Liam, but he's always late.

Inside the garage there were 4 piles of boxes. My stuff, James's stuff, Ellie's stuff and Connor's stuff. Since Liam missed the truck, his stuff wasn't here yet.

I brought some of the boxes into the house and moved all of my boxes into me and James's room. He put some of his boxes in, but he was more focused on getting more of the furniture in than his own stuff, so I took the rest of his stuff to our room. Ellie got her boxes into her and Connor's room.

About two hours later, Liam showed up in a u-haul truck. His boxes were all packed and in tow of his Honda Civic. "About time you got here!" I shouted across the driveway. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Sorry, my parents needed me to clean the house one more time. It sorta-kinda-maybe ran over time a bit... sorry." I laughed my disgusting laugh and snorted. Then I covered my mouth and made Liam fall to the concrete dying of laughter. I was fake offended and walked away, not even helping him up. Karma. Karma for what you ask? Foreshadowing.