--3--

Inside the car, was James. Not James Bond, not James Harden, but JAMES. TheOdd1sOut JAMES!

I went to the other side of the car and tried to use my super strength to lift the tree from the car, but that didn't work. I opened the driver's side door to help him out, but when I opened the door he was already climbing out on his own. He was not hurt (luckily).

I realized I had been staring when James said,"Ummm... thanks? For helping me out. Those were some mad strength skills you got there hun." I was trying not to loose my control and fan girl out so I replied back with, "Oh. Yeah. That was nothing. Don't mention it." Inside me was saying: 'OH MY GOD ITS JAMES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JAMES PLEASE MARRY ME," but that would just be weird if I said that out loud.

While I tried to keep my cool, James started asking me a few questions. He started by asking, "So... What's your name?" I replied with a quick, "[y/n]". James replied back, "That's a really pretty name. I like it. Well, my name is James."

I tried not to make any squealing noises when I said to him, "I already knew your name.You're TheOdd1sOut."

I smiled quietly at him and he smiled back. I died inside at that moment. I would've never thought that JAMES. THEODD1SOUT. Would smile at me when I amazingly saved him from a burning car that was being pushed off a cliff and a volcano was erupting right behind... well, that's not exactly what happened. But it's close enough.

I was trying not to make my little crush obvious, but that was extremely difficult. He kept asking me questions like, "How long have you been watching my videos?" and "Do you like drawing and animating too?"

I answered the second question with, "Yeah actually I do. I have a channel and I started on tumblr a while back. I have about 300 subs so far." He said back, "Wow! That's so cool. Good luck on your channel!" I then said back, "Well, I'll see you around. I have to get back inside and feed my dog. Bye!" Then I walked back into my house.

Then I realized, I don't have a dog.