--12--

"It's a long story..." Tian began. "Well, I have time. Want to tell that story?" I grimmed at him mischievously. He shyed away from me and looked down at the ground. "I guess I'll tell it while you get ready." I nodded in agreement and turned to my closet to get ready.

He started, "So, it started about a month ago, when I came home from work at my coffee shop one day, and my mom went up to me and raged her anger at me. She proceeded to yell at me, and all of this concluded in me being kicked out of the house."

My eyes widened at the last sentence.

"I'm so sorry!" I made puppy eyes at him. "It's whatever. I guess I'm getting by fine anyway. Kind of. Anyway, continuing." I nodded my head slightly.

"After my mom kicked me out, I had no place to go, so I went back to the coffee shop I worked at. To make things worse, this was super late at night, so they were closed. So, the only other places to go were 24 hour fitness or McDonalds, so I chose 24 hour fitness. Keep in mind, this was at like 3am, so basically nobody was around. Here I was, standing in the door of a 24 hour fitness at 3am. The whole place was completely deserted except for one person, doing yoga in the back corner, other than the person running the front desk."

"So... I'm guessing the one person in the gym was Liam?" I had finished getting ready so I went and sat in my beanbag chair, facing Tian.

"Actually, no. That was some random old dude. I had left my gym membership card at my moms house, so I couldn't get in. I ended up instead going to McDonalds. I got some fries and sat down at a table by myself, when someone walked up to me and sat down in the seat across from me. It was one of the employees, a male, with the name tag that read 'Liam'."

"Ohhhhhh that makes more sense. Also, I had no idea Liam worked at a McDonalds. Tsk, so unhealthy." I stated. Tian smiled and then laughed at my dad joke.

"So, that's pretty much all. Any questions?"

"Actually, yes. Are you and Liam dating?" His face turned red and he looked away. "Uh, well... I mean... I hear Liam calling. Gotta go!" He scurried out of the room.

I walked out of my room and went down the stairs, where Liam and Tian were sitting. "Ready to go boys?" They nodded in unison and we all walked out the door, but something felt wrong.

Like someone had been watching me.

I pushed off the feeling and plastered a smile on my face and walked on.

sorry for the short chapter, i'm trying to write a lot more so that's good. ily guys!

-ella