-16-

I sat up from the covers. The room was pitch black other than for a small sliver of light poking through the room door. Nobody else was in the room with me, so I figured James was out editing his last video.

I felt a pair of eyes watching me from my side and I flicked on my lamp to gaze upon a Penny staring right at me. I hugged her and scooped her into my arms. Then I wrapped myself up in a blanket and made my way down the stairs. I could smell a sweet smell coming from the kitchen and two giggling voices coming from there also.  I didn't want to ruin their moment, so I decided not to go in. Tonight there was a party James and I were invited to, so we're going to chill until then. I was going back upstairs into my room to sleep more, when the swing door into the kitchen swung open and out came Liam and Tian in an intense make-out battle. I didn't say anything again and quietly crept my  way up the stairs.

Eventually I woke back up before the party and decided I should get ready. I racked through my closet and eventually decided on a beige sweater with a cute skirt. (image)

The party starts at seven and it is currently five thirty

The party starts at seven and it is currently five thirty. It would take about 30 minutes to get there so we had about an hour.

"James!" I hollered into James' office.

"Yes? Hello?"

"Yeah. Hi. So we have to leave in an hour for that party thing."

"Oh. Right, that. Cool I'll be ready then."

I closed the door and went back to my room.

An hour later we got into the car and were on our way to the party.

As we pulled up to the front of the place we could hear the blasting sounds of the speakers playing music. I already hate this.

"Heyyyyy what's up pretty ladyyyy... How you doin?" A drunken possibly 25-year old stumbled over to me.

"Nope. Hands off. She's mine." James barked at the drunk.

The drunk whimpered and fell into the flower pot before running out.

"I love you."

"Ooh, weiner dogs!" James took a dog from the passing waiter.

"You butt."

"I love youuu!" James heckled.

"No. I don't accept this love."

"That's why it's real. Real love. You have to accept it."

James was confusing me. I went out to the back porch and sat on a staircase leading out to the grass.

"Rough night?" A deep and majestic male voice said from behind me.

"Oh yes. It was a very rough 10 minutes of being at his party. I was hit on by a drunk and James refused my love. But then he accepted it and I denied it. I think?"

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow."

I turned around to see who was talking to me.

"Brendon?" (an/ HAHA PLOT TWIST readers from chapter 1 will understand) "The Brendon Urie? Like, Panic! At The Disco lead singer Brendon Urie?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Ohhhhhh my goddddd."

"Calm down. It's just me."

"Wait a second. Why are you here? Talking to me? At a random party in the middle of nowhere?"

"I'm not. I'm just a figment of your imagination... imagination... imagination..." He awkwardly added an echo to the word imagination.

My eyes opened to a lawn chair at yet another house. With no Brendon Urie. What a disappointment.

Instead of Brendon there was a wild James in sight.

"Hi."

"Hello!" He turned around startled. "Oh. Hi. You're awake! I have something I need to show you."

He led me down a path through the back of the backyard. I was scared he was going to pull me into a pitch black area and murder me, but he didn't.

It ended up leading to a beautiful sandy beach. The sand was completely untouched, and the water glistened as if it were crystal itself.

James took my hand and led me to a spot down to the right. I faced the ocean and he stood right in front of me and kissed me.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

"Well you can't see the ocean since you're staring right at my face. But yes, it is."

"I meant you, silly. Though the beach is pretty as well. Keep facing this way for me darling."

"Okay... I'm confused."

"Just be patient honey."

"Honey?"

"Shhhh..."

I slapped myself in the forehead in embarrassment.

"Okay. Turn around."

I turned to face a James, kneeling, one knee down in the sand, holding a box out to me.

"[y/n]. Ever since the first day I saw you, I knew you were the one."

My heart was racing ten thousand miles a second.

"[y/n]. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

He threw himself up and crashed his lips into mine. "I love you so much." He whispered softly into my ear. He slipped the ring on my finger and we were united.

That, is what real love is.

ahhhhhh i kinda liked this chapter!! and i think this may be the end of a long run and horribly updated book.

if anyone wants to make a 5 year or 10 year time jump you can and email it to me at luvvvy1@gmail.com. (don't judge my email I don't want to use my personallll) I'll give you full credit and post it on this book.

take care, cranky crew.

love, (b)ella