chapter three

Hi guys! Back with the third part for the book. What do you guys think of the book cover? I made it myself... That's why it's kinda eww right now. So, thank you for keeping up with this book, I really hope you genuinely enjoy reading this book.

This chapter is gonna be more of a filler chapter to add up to the drama that's going to happen so please bare with me. 

Once again, please enjoy this chapter!

--

- Sophie's -

I woke up to the vibrations of my phone under my pillow. I was too exhausted to actually get up eventhough I could tell it was way past morning. As the vibrations got more intense, I decided that it's time I check on it.

Opening my eyes, I found myself in my bedroom. It was messier than I thought. I only remembered throwing my bag on the floor and rummaging through my dresser to find anything comfortable to sleep in. I didn't realise I've made so much of a mess.

I rolled over to the side of my bed where I had placed my phone and grabbed the rectangular device. I could see the amount of messages Amber had left me. Smiling to myself, I yawned as I unlocked my phone.

'What happened to you?'

'Are you okay?'

'BLOODY HELL SOPHIE ITS 6AM IN THE MORNING AND I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU'

'ARE YUO EVEN ALIVE PLS ANSWER MEFKJEFHF'

'WHERE ARE YOUUUU'

'IM SERIOUSLY CALLING THE COPS IF U DONT REPLY'

I smiled to myself, re-reading all the 31 messages she had left me, threatening to call the police if I didn't answer her. This was Amber. I don't know what to do without her. We haven't been friends for long but she's really the only person I could trust anything with.

Amber & I met in our last year of college and we just clicked immediately. Although college has just ended, we've decided to keep in touch this summer and try to find careers together. It was a simple and effective plan - until I've decided to run away. 

I dialled her number on my phone as I stretched in bed, feeling my back aching slightly probably from the fall yesterday. "Where are you?!?" I heard Amber scream into the phone the minute she picked up.

"Home." I answered her in a hushed tone.

I heard her laughter fill the other end of the line. "Oh my god, you chickened out didn't you?" she asked, her voice sounding like she was about to cry from laughing too much. I wanted to argue with her, saying that Harry freaking Styles almost killed me and that I met Louis Tomlinson before she ever did.

But I remembered that yesterday never happened and that I was supposed to keep my mouth shut as much as possible. "I... Uh, got into a little accident."

"What happened?" Amber asked, her tone changing immediately.

"This guy almost ran into me and I scrapped my elbow but it's nothing serious." I told her, stopping myself from revealing too much. "He sent me to a hospital and I had no choice but to go home. I missed my train because he almost killed me." I joked to her.

"He almost killed you and you're totally okay with that?" Amber questioned me. "Sof, I would have slapped him to a police station immediately and had his license removed forever." But he's Harry Styles, what powers do I have over him? I wanted to say. I had to bite my tongue to stop it from coming out.