chapter ten

Hi! Check out my new story 'Bad Boy's Attic' which is also Harlena! It's on my page so pleaseeeeee take a read. I'll give you virtual pizzas if you do. <3

Btw long chapter for not updating.

- Sophie's -

I patted Greg who was seated on my lap happily. I was reflecting the past few days and what was happening to me & around me. 

To start off, the whole Harry & me thing went crazy. I could find my face in almost every teen gossip magazine or website. I have to say, they tracked me pretty well. In a matter of days, they were able to find my 'fake' twitter & instagram accounts. I went onto it this morning and I gained 37k followers just because I was spotted next to Harry Styles.

The death threats weren't so pleasant to see but the nicer ones usually say things like "You are so lucky!" or "I'm so jelly of you!".

In other news, Claudia's been sending me designer clothes for my good work. Not to sound unappreciative but it seems like she's trying hard to buy me over with these products. I mean, to be honest, I can pretty much afford most of these brands.

Other than that, my personal life is pretty screwed up. People could recognise me. They don't actually go up to me but having 20 people stare at you as you buy a cup of coffee is pretty pressurising if you ask me. I can't go out with my friends without them feeling uncomfortable from the attention. 

Last but not least, my mom. We've been having rough days so far. We just don't agree at all. We used to bicker alot but at least we shared similar opinions. Right now, I feel like we're not on the line. We don't talk as much because she just brings out the whole fake relationship details. She's supposed to be my mom, not my manager. 

Amber finally landed a job in marketing for Ralph Lauren and I cannot be any happier for her. She's fitting in so well and I just wish I wasn't under this stupid contract so I can freely choose the job I want to do. So for tonight, I had Greg, my puppy, and Liz, another close friend of mine to accompany me watch the boys release the news on TV.

Liz has been in my life longer than Amber ever had but Amber still clicks the best with me. 

"When are they coming on?" Liz asked impatiently as we watched David Letterman interview some comedian. 

I looked over at my phone. "In about five minutes. After this interview, they're going to have a commercial break and they'll come on." I said, knowing all the details. 

Liz thought for a moment. "Five minutes, huh?" she echoed. "Enough time for me to heat up some boxed Mac & Cheese!" she exclaimed before leaving the room in a rush. By the time she came back, they already started with the interview. "Did I miss anything good?"

"Not much. They're talking about the fans now." I said. They all look good, to be very honest. 

"Harry looks hella fine." Liz pointed out as she took a small bite of her mac & cheese. "How do you resist the urge to not scratch all the clothing off of him?"

I stared at Liz in amusement. "Liz, just like five hours ago, you told me Zac Efron is your ultimate guy crush."

"Hey, this isn't a commitment kind of thing!" she defended herself. "If I see no ring on it, I don't show commitment." she joked, making me laugh. Liz was the type that jump from one guy to another when it came to celebrities crushes. And she's not afraid to say what's on her mind - which includes alot of dirty images of her with celebrities.

"Talking about your girlfriends, we all know that three out of five of you are attached." David said, placing his hands on the table. "Actually, one of you are engaged. Congratulations!" he said as the audience clapped.