Chapter 4.

Pain.

That was all Arthur felt.

Arthur woke up with a terrible pain shooting through him, making him groan loudly. "What the bloody hell?" He buried his face into the pillow as he curled up into a ball.

"Dude you're finally awake! Feeling okay?"

Arthur's head shot up to see Alfred standing in the door way with a grin on his face.

"A-alfred!?" He looked around the room, noticing he wasn't in his own room, but Alfred's. "What the hell!?" He tried standing up, only to collapse back onto the bed and groan again. "What's going on?"

Alfred handed Arthur some clothes. "What, you don't remember? Come on you were all over me dude! You were even begging! Don't tell me you forgot!"

Memories started to make their way into Arthur's brain as he remembered the past events, his face turning bright red. "O-oh my god!" He pulled the blanket over his head and curled up in a ball, wanting to just disappear and hide from all his embarrassment. He felt the bed dip.

"Dude don't be embarrassed! It was amazing! Come on, get dressed. I made some food for you! Those clothes I handed you are mine, they'll probably be a little big but thats the smallest stuff I have. I put your clothes in the wash, they'll be done in a bit."

Arthur groaned in response. "J-just leave me alone! I'll be out in a bit."

Alfred left the room, he didn't think it'd be a good idea to piss Arthur off right now. He knew that he'd be in trouble already when Arthur came down, since he knew Arthur would be in a lot of pain. Which is why Alfred started making some tea while he grabbed some pain killers.

After a few minutes of hiding under the blanket, Arthur got up and looked at the clothes Alfred had brought him. There was a pair of light gray sweat pants, which thankfully had strings that could make the pants tighter so they fit him. There was also a hoodie that had captain Americas shield on it. Arthur put on the sweat pants slowly, he couldn't exactly move to fast. Every time he moved it sent an extreme pain through his body. He noticed a mirror in Alfred's room and looked at himself, blushing darkly. He was covered in marks, obviously left by Alfred. His collar bone, chest, all the way down to where the sweat pants were. He blushed even more, guessing that more marks were under the pants. He put on the sweat shirt, it was quite big on him. It went down to about his mid thighs, the sleeves hung over his hands. He held back a smile, he liked that he was wearing Alfred's clothes, they were comfortable, and it made him flustered. He honestly wished he could wear Alfred's hoodies more often.

The smell of pancakes and bacon filled the whole house, along with the faint smell of tea. A plate was set on the table, it had three pancakes, along with some bacon on the side. Next to the plate was a small cup of tea along with painkillers.

Alfred had made breakfast and set it up for Arthur, hoping it would help make the Brit less cranky. Sure, Arthur wasn't rude last night, but that doesn't mean he isn't rude now. Arthur is still Arthur, and Alfred was just trying to put him in a slightly better mood.

Arthur finally made it to the table, after taking quite a while. But, it was understandable. He felt pain with every step he took, he just wanted to eat and go back to bed. He sat down at the table where the plate and tea were set. His eyes lit up at the food, he was hungrier than usual, but he didn't eat much yesterday so that could be why. He ate two of the pancakes and three pieces of bacon, and happily taking the painkillers. He was shocked by the food, it was much better than he had expected. He didn't know Alfred could cook so well.

Alfred walked into the dinning room and set his own plate down at the table. His plate had a large stack of pancakes along with a large stack of bacon. He smiled, a bit nervously, at Arthur. "Hey! How are you feeling?"

Arthur glared at Alfred. "Like crap. And it's your fault you git. My arse hurts."

Alfred chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ha.. Sorry about that! But don't blame me! It was your fault too! You were the one who gave me permission."

"Oh shut up!" Arthur shouted then laid his head down on the table. "I'm tired still."

Alfred smiled and laughed. "You pasted out as soon as we were done! You're really exhausted huh?"

Arthur nodded his head. "I'm gonna take a nap." He said and walked over to the couch.

Alfred couldn't help but blush as he saw Arthur. He thought Arthur looked absolutely adorable wearing his clothes, they were so big on him and it was just so cute!

"Its a good thing school was canceled huh Artie?"

Arthur quickly sat up hearing Alfred say "school."

"School!? I forgot about school!"

Alfred smiled and sat next to Arthur. "Dude didn't you hear me! School got canceled!"

Arthur looked at Alfred, extremely confused. "Why?"

Alfred excitedly jumped off the couch and moved to the window and opened the curtains. "Because of this!!"

Outside was all white. Everything was covered in snow. The road, the houses, yards, cars, everything.

"Snow!? I thought it wasn't supposed to snow till next week!"

Alfred's grin grew. "Yeah but it came early!!! Isn't it awesome!"

Arthur laid back down and closed his eyes. "The only good thing about it is that now I can sleep today."

Suddenly, Arthur was lifted off of the couch, making him cling to Alfred, who had for some reason picked him up.

"A-alfred!! Put me down right this instant!!" He shouted as his hands gripped Alfred's shirt, afraid of falling.

"Dude calm down! I'm carrying you to bed! It much more comfortable, and we can cuddle!!"

Arthur's face heated up as he squirmed in Alfred's arms. "There will be no cuddling!!"

As much as Arthur squirmed and protested, Alfred ended up getting to cuddle like he wanted. Once the Brit fell asleep, he curled up in a ball, close to Alfred. His hands gripped Alfred's shirt slightly as Alfred wrapped his arms tightly around Arthur.

Alfred grinned as he looked at the sleeping Brit.

Artie looks so cute asleep!! He's so peaceful! And he's so small! I wanna cuddle him forever!

Alfred carefully moved his arm, making sure he didn't wake Arthur. He grabbed his phone off the small table next to his bed and took a picture of them.

"God he'd kill me if he knew I did that." Alfred said softly to himself and chuckled as he set it as his wallpaper.