Chapter 6.

School was still the same, no one noticed anything different between Alfred and Arthur. They still acted the same really. Alfred followed Arthur, and Arthur would yell at him.

The only thing that was different, was when Alfred would try to steal a kiss when no one was looking.

"Alfred stop it!"

"Just one!"

Alfred pouted as Arthur pushed him away.

"Can't you wait until we get home?"

Alfred smirked slightly. "All I want is a kiss babe, you know at home I'm gonna get a lot more than just a kiss."

Arthur pushed Alfred away from him and covered his face. "Don't say things like that!" He shouted as he walked off to his next class, leaving Alfred with a grin on his face.

"See ya later Artie!"

Arthur rolled his eyes, ignoring Alfred and walking to his next class.

The rest of the day went by quickly, Arthur had managed to avoid Alfred's attempts at hugs and kisses thankfully. Its not that he didn't want them, he did. But he didn't want people to know about them quite yet. He was embarrassed. Not only that, but he knew that his parents wanted him to wait until after highschool to date, that way he didn't get distracted from his schooling.

"Artie!"

Arthur turned around to see Alfred running towards him with his usual grin.

"Hello Alfred."

Alfred stopped once he got to Arthur. "So, ya ready to go home?"

Arthur nodded his head. "Yeah. I've got a new project that I want to start working on. I want to get it done and over with as soon as possible that way I don't worry over the due date."

Alfred just shrugged and started walking towards his house, Arthur following him. "I normally just do mine last minute."

Arthur smacked the back of Alfred's head, making him groan in pain.

"Hey!"

"Idiot! That's why your grades are such shit!" Arthur crossed his arms as he spoke. "I am still your tutor. And from now on, we do all your homework and projects as soon as we get home."

"As long as I can still eat while we do it."

Arthur shook his head. "Nope. No food. You can have food once you do your homework, that way its a reward."

Alfred pouted. "Babe!! Don't you think that's a little too far??"

"Nope. Stop whining. I'm trying to make sure you do good in highschool that way you can get a decent job and a decent life."

"Fine." Alfred mumbled.

Since Alfred's house wasn't too far from the school, it didn't take the two very long to make it home. Which was helpful when it was cold and snowing outside.

"Ahh thank god its warm in here." Arthur said as he took his shoes off and walked inside to find a blanket.

"Are you cold Artie?"

Arthur nodded his head as he came out of the hall with a small blanket wrapped around him. "Yes, but I'll warm up soon."

Alfred smiled and turned up the heater. "It'll warm up quickly now."

"Thank you." Arthur said as he took his back pack and sat at the table. "Come here, love."

Alfred groaned and carried his backpack to the table. "Just a small snack?"