Chapter 9.

It was about 6 in the morning when Arthur woke up to the sound of his phone vibrating. He rolled over and grabbed his phone, seeing the message was from Alfred.

Hey, baby, I'm packing up right now. I'll be there to pick you up in about an hour and a half, okay?

Arthur couldn't help but smile. He was excited to see his lover again. He really needed this weekend of just the two of them. He messaged Alfred back instantly.

See you soon, love. I can't wait.

Arthur jumped off his bed and quickly got dressed. He then grabbed a bag and shoved some clothes in it. Alfred had mentioned something about the beach so Arthur made sure to pack some swim trunks just in case.

Arthur couldn't wait for Alfred to pick him up. Literally. He was already feeling needy and excited. He took a few deep breaths as he calmed himself down a bit.

"Just have patience Arthur." He mumbled to himself as he walked downstairs to the kitchen with his bag. He grabbed himself a muffin and ate it quickly.

The clock showed that it was 7am, meaning Alfred would be there in about half an hour. Arthur closed his eyes and relaxed into the couch, he was quite tired from the long night.

When Alfred walked into Arthur's house he saw Arthur sitting on the couch and smiled. "Hey Artie! Ready to go?" He looked confused when he got no response from the Brit. "Artie?" He moved over to Arthur when he heard small whimpers coming from his sleeping form.

Arthur was asleep, but he wasn't snoring. Instead he was letting out small whimpers and the occasional moan, saying Alfred's name every once in a while as well.

Alfred blushed darkly as he watched Arthur. The Brit was squirming a bit, his thighs pressed together tightly as he slept.

"Yo Artie. Wake up." Alfred said as he shook Arthur a bit. He knew Arthur would be embarrassed, so he figured that it'd be better to just wake him up and act as if he hadn't seen or heard anything. For now at least.

Arthur's eyes slowly opened as he looked up at Alfred and instantly blushed. "A-alfred! You're here! S-sorry? I guess I fell asleep! U-um.." His voice trailed off.

Alfred grinned and held out his hand. "Let's go Artie. I've got some plans I think you'll like." Alfred said as he winked at Arthur, making the Brit flustered.

Alfred picked up Arthur's bag and led him out to the car. He threw Arthur's bag into the trunk and got into the drivers seat, Arthur in the passenger.

Arthur's face was bright red. "Um.. I apologize for last night.. I didn't mean to force you to stay up late or anything.. I-i just.."

Alfred chuckled and smiled. "Don't worry about it baby. Believe me, these past two weeks without you have been hard on me too. But I'm gonna make sure we make up for all the missed time this weekend." He said as he started driving.

"O-okay.. So uh, where are we going?" Arthur asked, obviously trying to change the subject to something less embarrassing.

Alfred smiled. "To the beach! We can go swimming or whatever!" His smile turned into a smirk. "Or if you'd rather, we can just spend the whole weekend in the hotel room together."

Arthur blushed and moved a bit in his seat. He stayed quiet, not knowing what to say without embarrassing himself.

Alfred chuckled and placed his hand on Arthur's thighs, his fingers gently rubbing the inside of his thighs.

"A-alfred.. Don't do that." Arthur said as he looked away.

"Why not? Last night you kept begging for my touch. Are you still embarrassed?" Alfred asked as he moved his hand up further.

Arthur's breath hitched as his body froze. "I.. I do what you to touch me. But, you're driving."

Alfred's hand moved further up, slipping into Arthur's pants, feeling his already hardened member. "So? I can pull over. There should be a place to pull over in a few miles."

Arthur whimpered softly and bucked his hips into Alfred's hand. "P-please.."

"Patience Artie, patience." Alfred said as he pressed his thumb to Arthur's tip as he gently stroked the erection.

Arthur gripped the arm rests as he tried to calm down. But failed when he felt Alfred grip him and begin to move up and down his member, making him moan.

Alfred found a spot to pull over and parked the car, making sure all windows were up so no one could see or hear anything if they pulled over for anything. He pulled his hand out of Arthur's pants, making Arthur whimper, and laid the seat down.

"Alfred~" Arthur moaned softly as he looked at his lover.

Alfred smirked and pulled Arthur's pants and boxers down. "Hmm, tell me Artie. Have you ever had a blow job?"

Arthur's face turned bright red. "N-no."

"I guess its time you have one then. Don't you?" Alfred said and started to suck on Arthur's tip before he could respond. His tongue swirled around the tip, licking up all the precum that had formed.

Arthur gasped at the new feeling and put his hands in Alfred's hair, pulling it softly. "A-ah! Alfred!"

Alfred took in more of Arthur's member and hummed, making it vibrate a bit. The moans Arthur maid continued to give Alfred more confidence, making him bob his head and suck Arthur faster.

Arthur panted heavily and a bit of drool fell from the side of his mouth as he let out his moans. "Alfred! S-stop it, I'm g-gonna come!" He said between his moans.

But Alfred didn't stop. No. Instead, he went faster, sucking harder, and taking in his full member.

Arthur's back arched as he came, almost screaming Alfred's name.

Alfred hummed again as he swallowed Arthur's fluids, smirking up at him as he licked his lips. "I guess you really are pretty horny, you came pretty fast babe." He teased as he watched Arthur's panting and shaking body.

"S-shut up!" Arthur shouted as he calmed down a bit from his release.

"Don't worry baby, I'll give you what you want when we get to the hotel." Alfred said as he sat back in his seat with a smirk.