Chapter 5.

School had gotten canceled a few more days. More and more snow kept coming. Most people couldn't even get out of their driveways at this point.

Arthur ended up staying at Alfred's for the week, since there was so much snow it'd be hard for him to get home. His parents didn't mind anyways, he was a senior after all, they know he can care for himself.

Alfred's parents didn't care about Arthur being there either. Their trip ended up being a bit longer because of the weather, so they wouldn't be home for a few more weeks.

But finally the snow did calm a bit, enough for the school buses to be able to pick kids up. So school started again.

"Alfred. Get up."

"No. I don't wanna."

"You're going to school!"

"Just one more day home."

Arthur grabbed the blankets and ripped them off of Alfred. "I said no! We've been out of school for a week because of the snow! Now get off your arse and get ready! I'm going to go take a shower. You better be ready when I come back. Otherwise I'm making you go like that."

Alfred's only response, was him covering his head with a pillow, ignoring Arthur.

Arthur rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He turned on the hot water and got undressed, stepping into the shower.

Arthur sighed softly when the hot water hit him. "Its going to be so bloody cold out there. I just want to stay home and curl up under a blanket with a nice cup of hot tea and a good book." He complained to himself.

"We can do that ya know. We can skip one day."

Arthur yelped and jumped, hearing Alfred's voice suddenly. "A-alfred!?"

"Yeah?"

"What the hell are you doing in here!!" Arthur shouted and covered himself, even though the shower curtain was still between them. That and, Alfred's already seen him naked. So its not like it matters.

The shower curtain was pushed aside by Alfred, making Arthur blush darkly and turn away. "Get out!! I'm trying to shower!"

Alfred shrugged and stepped in the shower. "I need a shower too. And if we're going to school there's not enough time for us both to take our own showers. So why not shower together."

Arthur was still covering himself, he moved away from Alfred. "I don't take that long!!"

Alfred wrapped his arms around Arthur from behind and pulled him close, chuckling softly. "Why are you so embarrassed? I've seen you naked already. And anyways, I do. I like long showers."

The blush on Arthur's face darkened as he felt his body on Alfred's. "L-let go of me then!"

"Why? I quite like this, and I know you do too. Look at that cute blush on your face." A small smirk made its way to Alfred's face. "You know, we can be even closer if you'd like Artie."

Arthur squirmed and tried to get out of Alfred's arms. "Don't say that you git! It's right before school! I'm not going to school with a sore arse because you're a horny little shit!"

Alfred rubbed Arthur's sides, his smirk growing. "Oh? So that's the only reason why? So that means when we get home, its fine?" He chuckled softly as he moved a hand to grab Arthur's member. "Anyways babe, I'm not the only horny one here. You know, I'm pretty sure it was you who started it when we fucked."

Arthur's breath hitched and he bit his lip when he felt Alfred touch him. "S-shut up! Get your hands off me! I said I don't want a sor-"

Alfred cut Arthur off. "You won't be sore, we aren't going to fuck. At least not now. But we can still have a bit of fun."

Alfred's hand started to slowly move up and down Arthur's member, teasingly stroking it.

Arthur knees felt weak as Alfred touched him. He turned around to face Alfred as he reached down to Alfred's member. "I-its only fair if we both get some fun, right?"

Alfred smirked as he started to move his hand fast, making Arthur let out a loud moan. He used his free hand to grab both of Arthur's hands, pinning them above his head. "You're right hun, but, right now all I want is to hear your beautiful moans. Tonight you can touch me all you want."

Arthur bucked his hips into Alfred's hand as he let out another moan. He didn't argue with Alfred, he just got more excited for the night to come.

Alfred kissed Arthur roughly as he continued moving his hand fast.

Arthur's moans were muffled by Alfred's kiss. Until Alfred moved his mouth to suck on the Brits neck.

The noises Arthur made were like music to Alfred. He didn't have to do much to Arthur, it was so easy for him to make the Brit want him.

Arthur arched his back off the shower wall and moaned Alfred's name loudly as he came, panting softly.

Alfred chuckled and licked Arthur's mess off his hand, making Arthur blush darkly.

"Let's just hurry up and get cleaned up and go." Arthur said as he grabbed the shampoo and handed it to Alfred. His mind wandered as Alfred washed his hair, he had many different questions.

What was he to Alfred? He couldn't tell if they were together or if they were both horny as all hell. He loved Alfred, yes. But, does Alfred feel the same?

"Hey Alfred."

"Yes?" Alfred asked as he started to wash his own hair after he finished Arthur's.

"What.. What are we? Are we together, like do you have feelings for me? Or is this more of, your just horny and I'm your fuck buddy."

Alfred turned Arthur around and made him face him. "Why do you think I always stayed around you? Even when you told me you hated me. Why do you think I continued to wait for you, walk you to all your classes, pretty much annoy you as you said. Even though you always tell me you hate me and want me to leave you alone. I never have, have I?"

Arthur shook his head, feeling a bit guilty about all the rude things he's said to Alfred.

Alfred cupped Arthur's face and kissed him softly. "Its because I've been in love with you for years. So Arthur, its up to you. What do you want us to be. I personally don't like to think of this as just us wanting a good fuck and just going to one another. But if thats how you feel about me, I'm not going to make you be in a relationship with me."

Arthur blushed and hugged Alfred. "I don't hate you. I'm sorry I've been such an arsehole to you. I.. I love you. And I want to be with you. But.. I'm worried. I don't think we should tell people yet. Maybe be a secret couple? I'm just not really ready to let people know."

Alfred grinned and nodded his head as he hugged Arthur happily back. "Of course, it'll be a secret for as long as you want." He kissed the top of Arthur's head. "Now let's go to school."