Chapter 10.

As Alfred promised Arthur, he got exactly what he wanted. Hopefully the hotel had thick walls, because Alfred and Arthur were loud as fuck. Arthur would loudly moan and scream Alfred's name as Alfred fucked him. They were especially loud when Alfred had done Arthur against the wall, slamming him against it with every thrust.

The poor people in the room next to them.

Currently, Alfred had his arms wrapped around Arthur who was laying on top of him and cuddled into his chest. They had just woke up from a much needed nap after being so busy.

"Sleep well love?" Arthur asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yup!" Alfred smiled as he rubbed Arthur's hips and kissed his head.

Arthur blushed and looked away. "Hey Alfred.. I have a question."

"What's up?"

"C-can we try something new?"

Alfred raised an eyebrow and looked at his lover confused. "What do you mean."

Arthur blushed more. "D-do you think.. I can top next time we.."

Alfred blushed as well now, he liked being dominant. But he didn't want to say no to Arthur. He couldn't! "Do you really want to?" He asked a bit hesitantly.

"If you don't want to we don't have to! I-I just wanted to try it.." Arthur said softly, now being embarrassed

.Alfred Kiss's Arthur's forehead. "Why not. There's a first time for everything, right?"

Arthur looked at him a bit shocked that he had agreed but then smiled and kissed Alfred, sitting up to straddle him. "Just make sure to tell me if you want to stop." Arthur said as he kissed Alfred's jawline, now wanting to make the american uncomfortable

.Alfred blushed and nodded his head, wondering how this would go. He didn't think Arthur was the dominant type, or ever could be.

Oh how wrong Alfred was.

Arthur's eyes looked up and down Alfred's body as he let his hands wander down to Alfred's hips. His lips kissed down his jaw, to his neck, then his chest, leaving marks as he did. 

Soft noises came from Alfred as he tilted his head to the side a bit when he felt Arthur's lips on his next, allowing Arthur to leave a big mark. 

Arthur started to grind down teasingly on Alfred, feeling both their members get hard as he did. He kissed Alfred roughly and licked his bottom lip

.Alfred moaned softly into their kiss and wrapped his legs around Arthur, trying to pull him closer to his lower half. He kept his mouth shut when he felt Arthur lick his lip, earning an angry growl from Arthur.

Arthur reached his hands up and started to gently pinch and twist Alfred's nipples, making Alfred gasp. Arthur took this moment to slip his tongue into Alfred's mouth, immediately gaining dominance.

Alfred tangled his hands into Arthur's hair and tilted his head to deepen their kiss as he felt Arthur's tongue explore his mouth.

Arthur broke their kiss and smirked as he put three fingers in front of Alfred's mouth. "Suck." He demanded, his voice low.

Alfred blushed and took Arthur's fingers into his mouth, sucking like he had been told.

Once Arthur thought his fingers were wet enough, he took them out of Alfred's mouth and slid them down to Alfred's tight hole. He slowly slid one in and smirked as he heard Alfred gasp.

Alfred gripped the bed sheets lightly as he felt new feelings. It was weird for sure. But also.. Good? Then he felt Arthur add in a second finger, making Alfred grip the sheets tighter and hiss quietly as he felt a bit of pain.