Chapter 2

I took in how dapper these boys were. After again, what felt like minutes I felt a hand go on my back and slightly push me forward towards the house. Immediately I began to question where this was going, what if I got hurt? They were kidnapping me! I could not let this happen. My mind starts racing for a way to get out. No one was holding me, so I look to my right. I dart down the street when suddenly I get stopped by someone grabbing my wrist and spinning me into their arms. I look up to a amused looking boy.
"Oh great it's lover boy here."
I said boorishly.
"Don't you think it's rude to run off away from your saviors?"
I looked at him in a flummoxed expression. With his hand still wrapped around my wrist he leads me into the house where the other boys are sitting on a white couch. Before entering the house I try to escape his grip and run once again, but he wasn't letting me budge. I was stuck, and what ever is going to happen to me better not be loathsome. The boy finally lets go of my wrist while we stand in front of the sitting boys. I rub my wrist as the pain of him grasping me still runs threw my arms.
"What do you want from me."
I murmur to them, these boys had power over me at this moment. I couldn't yell, as their higher status knocked me down. I looked down at the white tiled floor waiting for an answer. Nothing, zero, zilch. I got no answer from these boys. I believe I won't be getting the acknowledgement I deserve anytime soon.
"We just want to keep you safe."
The boy with blond tipped hair said firmly.
"Well pee haired boy, keep me safe from what?!"
They all started chuckling.
"What are you laughing at! I need a answer."
They started to hysterically laugh.
"Did you just call him pee boy!"
The youngest of the kidnappers pointed to me and snorted.
"Yeah, cause his hair looks like pee! Now give me my answer!"
I crossed my arms and looked at the boys, they started to act more serious.
"We will answer your questions later, or you will just find out yourself in the future."
I looked perplexed at the tall boy who finally answered my question. What did they mean? They were out of their minds!