Chapter 4

After nodding my head at Jonah I looked at the floor again and began to think, was this my new life? What will happen to me if I stay here. Is there even anyway to run away and escape my abductors?
"Should I show you your room?"
I look up to Corbyn and flash a face to him of pure confusion. They were treating me like a friend who's staying for the night and not a random stranger who they abducted in the night.
"My room?"
I question him.
"Well you will be sharing with Jack and Daniel."
"In the same room with two moronic boys, my favorite."
I say with a mouthy, sarcastic attitude.
"Whoa, rude. We are giving you a nice home to live in."
Daniel says to me. Was he truly offended by that? He doesn't even know me. Eben gets up from the couch and puts his phone in his back pocket.
"Hey guys I'm going to go home."
The man leaves and shuts the door on his way out. Then Daniel stands up and places his phone on the coffee table.
"We can show you to your room."
He flashes me a smile and I give him a blank expression back. Before he starts walking upstairs I think if there is anyway of escaping this demonic place, but before I thought of anything Jack lightly pushed me along upstairs while the rest of the boys still sit downstairs on there phones. The three of us walk upstairs and into a room with one queen size bed and a twin size blow up mattress on the ground.
"I'm guessing I'm sleeping on the ground then."
I gave up trying to leave for tonight, they seemed they weren't going to do any harm so I'd rather relax for a few days then plan my escape.
"Oh no, I'm sleeping on the ground you can sleep in that bed with Daniel."
I turned to Jack shocked if they thought I was going to get in bed with another person then they were surely mistaken.
"I don't think so, I'm taking the air mattress."
Jack looks at Daniel then back to me.
"What ever you want, Princess."
"Don't call me that. Ever."