Chapter 8

He looked sad, he put his head down. Was he sad at what I said? I felt bad, he wasn't a bad guy. Even though he did kidnap me.
"Well Jack is my all time favorite."
The boys stopped laughing and looked confused. Finally I'm not the only confused one here.
"What?"
Zach said to me. Jack looked up and looks happy, but also had a confused expression like the rest of the boys did.
"Wait really?"
To be honest, these guys did kidnap me but, I started to have a small liking towards them. While still in my own world of thoughts I receive a large hug from somebody.
"Hey I said I had a small liking that doesn't mean you can hug me."
He let go of me and said a quick sorry. He rubbed his neck in awkwardness. There a few seconds of silence until my stomach growled.
"Waffles it is!"
Daniel yelled and ran inside the house. The boys followed in. I sat down by the kitchen and waited for my waffles.
"You know, for being kidnapped, this isn't that bad."
After saying that I get handed two waffles by Daniel.
"I didn't get waffles where I used to live!"
I eat my waffles with the rest of the boys when there's a knock at the door. Corbyn walks to the door and opens it.
"Hey Aspen."
"Where's the girl?"
Corbyn points to me and the random girl walks to me. While food still in my mouth she grabs me by my cheeks and turns my head from side to side.
"Leave the girl alone Aspen."
Jack says to her. Why is she touching me, I don't like it.
"Can you let go of me."
I push her hands off of me and continue eating my two waffles.
"She's not good enough, kill her."
I practically choked on my waffle what did she say!
"We are not killing her! Calm down Aspen."
Corbyn says to Aspen.
"If you guys aren't doing it then I'll do it!"
Right when she said that Jack protectively goes in front of me.
"We are not killing the girl! Why do you want to kill her?"
"Cause she's not worth our time."
Aspen picks up a large kitchen knife and points it in my direction. All the boys get up and try and stop her, but I had other plans. I got up from my chair and ran upstairs to Jack's and Daniel's room. I shut the door and lock it. I was not going to die to some delirious girl! After a few seconds I hear Jack's voice from outside the door.
"Open up it's just me."
Hesitantly I open the door and get a huge hug from Jack.
"I'm alright you don't have to hug me, I'm not dying or anything."
He finally lets go of me and I can breath.
"What was that chicks problem!?"
I yell at him. I'm not dead now, but I could of died!
"She gets jealous easily."