6-Thanks for giving me a gift, of something that's mine.......

I believe in you my smol fry. You can accomplish anything if you potato hard enough

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared up at the ceiling as I wallowed in my own despair.

I had given up on life long ago and now I was just a sad sack among an infinite number of sad sacks.

After I got flustered because of papyrus' threat and how he just apologized like it was nothing I realized I had left my phone at their house on the little blueberry's bed after something clicked inside my head to remind me.

I got all my job request from it, and if my boss called and one of them picked up-

I put my hands on my face as it went red, I was going to get fired so hard, but I would have to go to their house again to get it.......

Welp, time to order a new phone.

Moshuu, my fat n' jolly cat climbed onto my face and made himself comfortable to snap me out of my thoughts "Moshuu, please, I want to be a sad sack by myself right now" He yawned and I groaned in response, he was testing me, the little adorable fur-ball he is.

Well, when you're a responsible, capable, adult there's only one thing I should do

"Moshuu you're coming with me so I can watch some Netflix guiltily" I picked him up and got a comforter from my closet and went over to the couch, bringing a couple snacks along with me, I wrapped myself up in the blanket and put the snacks at hands-length reach.

"I wonder what model I'm going to buy......."

~~(Time skip)~~

After a couple hour of guiltily watching anime on Netflix I turned off the T.V, to guiltily stare up at the ceiling and ponder over what would happen to me since I didn't have my phone.

My boss was already rehearsing the ways he could fire me before this, now I had given him reason to use his perfect acting of them.

Even if he didn't give me job request he was still on my ass 24/7 about editing my old articles and short books, not to mention-

I screamed with my mouth shut when Moshuu bit me on my ankle as hard as he possibly could "Oh my god, I swear you're only getting half the cuddles-"

As if cued perfectly by a glamourous potato queen, A knock on my door filled my ears "Knock knock" his voice rung in my ears for a second before I responded

"Ummm........w-who's there?" I knew exactly who it was, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming "Juno" I was confused for a minute before it hit me "what?......oh!.....Ummm, Juno who?" I could hear him stifling a laugh on the other side "i can tell Juno who it is, can ya' open up?" I looked around my apartment and at my pajamas to see they were presentable enough "I-It's open" papyrus walked in, with all his lazy skeletal glory "yo, what's up"

The ceiling.

"N-Nothing really" he shrugged "same here" I unwrapped myself from my cozy armor and he made his way to the couch and plopped himself down as if he had been here a million times before, taking something from his jackets pocket and handing it to me "My bro told me to give this to you as a gift, and said somethin' about you leaving it at our house, it had been ringing all day" It was a flat rectangular box wrapped in blue and orange ribbons, I immediately opened it and took my phone out of it, I opened it up and found I had 27 missed calls from my boss, "Thank you, I was worried about this, my boss is going to be so mad about me not picking up the phone though, but uh, thanks"

Awkward silence rung in the air after I said that, but it was interrupted by my phone ringing, I immediately picked it up, and a knot formed in my gut "H-Hello?" I heard someone take a deep inhale from the other side of the line, and lets just say the stuff he said wasn't the type of things you'd want a kid to be around to hear.

"N-No.......I left my phone at a friends house......................I-I'm sorry.........wait no!" I went into my room, because my bosses colorful vocabulary could be heard from a mile away.

It would be a major understatement to say he was mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important A/N:

'm going to post another book, though I don't want to seem like an unreliable author if I don't post on either one of them in a while, (*cough* 3 weeks *cough* *cough*) and I also don't want to accidentally give more attention to one and not the other and be an even more unreliable author

ANYWAYS

hope ya' liked this crappy short chapter, I was runnin' low on writing inspiration and had to scrape the bottom of the barrel because I wanted to be an awesome author and not a lazy turd.

But, as always:

Stay fresh -and fabulous- and read on my baby potatoes

~Honey senpai out