A/N

So, as the many, many viewers (look up top) of my last chapter may have noted, I changed up the request for book and just went for doing one, and this is because while I was at lunch the other day, an idea struck me, I'll just be going in an order that suits me so I won't have writers block jumble up on me ten-fold.

I'm going to do the following, if I don't change my mind like the very good decision maker I am:

1st, I'm going to put out the Asylumtale! Sans x Reader book because I couldn't get it out of my head, I just love the idea of a......unstable sans that would keel over and die for Band-Aid's, it's one of my many favorite Au's.

2nd, After somewhere between the 7th and 13th chapter I'll post another book if the plot comes to me in time.

I recently went to the beach and I was able to clear my mind of writers block, mostly anyway, And I came up with a shit-ton of new ideas for plots for books (and I mean a Shit-ton, no joke)

So.....just don't be surprised if I just start posting new books, I'll give you a verrrrrryyyy small sneak- peak at the books I'm planning on doing, where the plot ideas hit me the most:

Mafiatale! G! Sans (or regular Mafiatale! Sans, not sure) x Assassin reader. I saw a couple of these lying around Wattpad and decided to make one

Error! Sans(or Ink! Sans, not sure......) x Reader. I just.......I don't know why, but I keep getting plot ideas for this, at like, random times...........

Sans x Reader. *face turns into juuuust right meme* This one right here needs no explanation, I was planning on publishing a book about this first but the idea for the Underswap! Papyrus x Reader straight up slapped me across the face with it's plot constantly and I couldn't ignore it, I also had no idea what the fuck the plot was going to be back then so.........

ANYWAYS

This list is not in order at all, so don't expect them to come one after another that way. I may get a better idea for plot for a completely different book and throw y'all off guard, but hey, who knows?

Stay fresh and read on my baby potatoes

~Honey senpai out