12-Smoke And Snuggle Buddies

(I'm not one to you guys hanging, so even if I'm too lazy to want to finish this story, I'll do it for you guys, but could I possibly get a few comments to tell me if you desire this story to be finished or not?)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sans, please......I know ya' wanna' help me bro, but I just want some space"

snap goes the bravery

Your mouth went dry, your lips sealed shut, your confidence?

Forget it, it was being sucked from you like somebody decided to dump a bucket of leeches on it.

"I-I..."

You cursed yourself and tried to bring some of that confidence, it....kinda worked

"I'm not Sans, ya' doofus, I-....it's (Y/N)"

There was shuffling of blankets and feet before you heard a lock turning and as you opened the door, there was a flash of orange and the creaking of bed springs as You walked into the room and dropped your bag to the floor, an almost overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke filled your nostrils as you closed the door behind you

"I brought your hoodie, you......left it at my place.....so....."

"Thanks"

You let your shoulders ease up and you put your hand on the back of your neck, you took the time to scan over him.

He was lying with his back on the bed, one of his legs were drawn up and the other was lazily stretched out diagonally, his foot hanging off the bed lazily as well.

"Sorry for the thing that happened between you and....me"

You swallowed and watched as he shrugged

"Meh, it's fine"

You stared at him in disbelief and brought your hands down and clenched them both

"N-No, it's not! I slapped you because I decided to drink almost an entire bottle of one of the strongest alcohols I've ever had to prove myself worthy of not being called a fucking chicken! A chicken, Papyrus. A chicken.
And because I thought all you would ever be able to think of me as was a friend, because I jumped to conclusions about what you said! It's not fine at a-all!-"

You stopped and put a hand over your mouth when you heard your voice crack and tears spill down from your eyes, you took in a shaky breath.

You sucked in an even bigger breath after that and wiped your tears, calming yourself.

Then, You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and his scent fill your nostrils

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I haven't posted in a while, so sorry, but I'm Probably not, because I've been overwhelmed by so much lately & I've been doing stuff that I believe is more important than going Wattpad.

I'm Actually sorry for posting such a short chapter, this thing is super short, like, shorter than anthing I've ever writen

ANYWAYS

Stay fresh my baby potatos and read on

~Honey senpai out