Ten•Strategy

N O V A

We headed into the rec room, around the ping pong table. When we were all seated, Ethan blurted out "So, new record. How bout that?" Everyone started laughing except Annabeth, who looked upset she didn't get to fight. Once we all stopped Percy said "Yeah, 3 minutes, 24 seconds. The last one was 5 minutes, 48 seconds."

"Can we just get on with the meeting! We were just attacked for gods sake!" Said Annabeth, getting frustrated. It was silent for a second before I blurted out, "You're just mad you didn't beat your record like Ajax." She looked ready to slap me in the face while Ethan snorted at me. I smiled at him. "She does have a point though." Said Chiron, though he looked to be trying to not to laugh himself. She nodded stiffly, glad she got her way.

I rolled my eyes as Ajax started. "Right, well we need to start planning." He stopped as he pullout out a map and spread it across the table. "These-" he says pointing at a bunch of blue dots, "-are us. You see these," he asks while pointing to a few red dots scattered in different places of the forest. "Are monsters. When they are coming, we will be able to see where they are coming from. There will tons of red dots-monsters-and gold dots-Gaea, Kronos, End, whoever." We all nodded studying the map.

"We won't know anything more until another attack. This was the first attack, we have maybe four days at most until another one. So until then we should continue training, be alert at all times." With that, Ajax stopped talking, only to realize everyone was staring at him weird.

He looked around with a frown on his face. "Is this because of the army thing? Why are you all staring at me?"

"Um Ajax?" I speak up. He looked at me, "Yes Nova?" I try and stifle my laughter, "Yes I think it was the army thing, but um, commander, sir, you are still a six year old." I say laughing. He looks down just realizing. "Oh, that's why." We all laugh at him and Bianca mutters "Idiot." While giggling as her six year old self and pecking him on the cheek. I smiled at them and looked back at Ethan who was talking animatedly to Luke about something. I had liked him for years. But I didn't want to say anything. He probably didn't even like me back. I sighed and followed the rest out to go back to training.

(I know okay but I've never read one with Ethan and Zoë together and I want Luke to be with someone else.)

- - -
D E S T I N Y

I went back to our cabin after another long day of training the campers. It's been two days since the last attack. I go in and shower, then immediately fall asleep as I flopped on the bed. Unfortunately, having a 'dream'.

I looked around. Where was I? I was in a throne room I didn't recognize, there were guards all around with stone faces on. Showing no emotion.

A man was sitting in the throne I now realized, he was like the opposite of Chaos. With white hair and black skin. Literally black. His eyes were white, like they should be, but the pupil was red.

End.

He was talking to one of the 'guards'

"Yes, yes. Prepare the troops, we attack in two days, at sunset." I gasped. I had to tell Ajax. All of the sudden, the background faded, and I was falling.

I was some where different. It was a cold, dark room. There were torches around the room, but the fire was black, not giving off much light. I heard someone cackling, and turned to see End standing there, talking to someone. They were in chains, bound to the wall. They looked exhausted and worn out. Like it was an effort in itself to even open an eye. There were three other people on the opposite wall.

"Just tell me their plans, and I'll give you a quick death. I'm sure you know by now, what happens when you don't tell." The person, a boy, spit blood on the floor at his feet. "I will never tell you anything." End sighed, like he knew this would happen. "Well, I suppose this is more fun then killing you."

I watched as End gathered his hand together and formed an orb of black energy. Without warning he threw it at the person, making them scream out in pain. I cringed at the sound and wished I would wake up soon. But then something caught my eye.

I know that necklace.

I walked, or floated, a little closer and saw a little black chained necklace, similar to my own. On it were two rings, wedding rings. My breath caught in my throat. That's Percy's necklace. They were his parents wedding rings, he never took them off.

Before I could think of what to do, he screamed again. Causing me to scream out, crying. Soon the room around her faded into nothing.

She woke up to Percy shaking her awake, looking terrified and concerned. She leaned up, letting a sob escape her as she was wrapped into a hug. After she calmed down Percy pulled away. "What happened B? I woke up to you screaming." She then explained both dreams and Percy went pale. We knew what this probably meant. I started to cry more and Percy shushed me and comforted me until I fell asleep, this time, thankfully, with no dreams.

The next morning we called a meeting and told them about my first dream. They started getting up to prepare and tell everyone but I held them back. "Wait." They stopped. "There's more." I said looking a bit uncomfortable. They sat back down and waited for me to continue. I took a deep breath and Percy squeezed my hand under the table. "I had another dream after that, End was questioning someone. A guy, and three others on another side of the room. He was asking the guy to tell him our plans, but he wouldn't tell him. He summoned an orb of energy of some kind, and shot it at the guy. He started screaming and-" I stopped as tears formed, Percy took over for me. "Before her dream ended, she saw a necklace around his neck. More specifically, what was on the necklace." He says pulling his necklace out from under his shirt. "Two wedding rings. They were my parents. I never take them off." Everyone gasped as they slowly understood.

"That boy End was torturing was me." Percy finally got out.

- - -
Hope you liked! I say this every single chapter but still hope you did!

I feel like this chapter was short even though it's a little over 1000 words but still I usually make the chapters like 1500 or more. Lol. Vote!

Who is your favorite boyxboy ship? (Percy Jackson)

Mine is leico/valdangelo I just think they are so cute!

Do you ever have those moments when you sit there squealing and grinning like an idiot bc ships are so cute?

September 11, 2017 ❤️