Seventeen•News

New username! Sorry if it confused you, used to be twentyonepunns.

A J A X

I smiled as I looked down at my sleeping fiancé in my arms. It was still kinda odd calling her that, it gave me a weird feeling, though it was a good, happy feeling. She stirred in my arms and opened her eyes to look up at me. I leaned down to kiss her lightly on the lips. She had a small smile on her face and sat up.

A few minutes later, we were arguing. "You can't get up yet! You were just healed yesterday, you need your rest." I sighed, "B, you know me! I can't just lay around all day. Let me get up and go to breakfast with you guys! I'm starved over here!" She seemed to be thinking, and even though not happy, she helped me up. I winced and she gave me a look, I waved my hand and she helped me stand up all the way. My ribs ached, I couldn't breathe properly, and my legs felt wobbly. I was several inches taller than her, but she managed to support me. I took a few steps and felt okay, I smiled down at her and grabbed her hand in mine.

She smiled looking at our intertwined hands, and we walked to breakfast together. We got stares from campers that were passing, on there way to breakfast as well, but that didn't even compare to the pavilion. It was dead silent, only broken when Blaze shouted, "Look guys! Commander A, you're back from the dead!" While grinning at us. I rolled my eyes, though I knew I was smiling, and we made our way to our table.

"Ajax! Welcome back!" It was the Alpha and Beta Divisions, there were too many for them to visit yesterday. I grinned as I was tackled in many hugs, the campers watching. I rolled my eyes knowing they were watching us. Charlie stood up and glared at them, "There's nothing to see here, go back to whatever you were doing!" She yelled, flailing her arms everywhere. They turn around, now whispering about her. I laughed and went to go sit in between Charlie and Bianca. Parker sat across from me and I noticed he looked nervous.

I also noticed the absence of his hood. I looked at him, simply watching him. "They found out." I stated simply, he nodded and I continued, "I had a dream, only saw up to the part where Annabeth was reaching for your hood." When I said her name Charlie leaned in and fake coughed saying something that sounded a lot like 'Annabitch'. I was the only one that heard and started laughing before I covered it up by clearing my throat, though I still had a smile on my face. The others giving me questioning looks.

I grinned like a little kid as a stack of pancakes appeared on my plate, I wolfed them down and only noticed the stares when I was finished. "What?" I asked, my voice muffled slightly from my last bite of pancakes as I swallowed. Bianca shook her head, smiling slightly, and turned back to her food. Once again Charlie got everyone to turn away from me. She stood up and made a shooing motion, though she looked really annoyed through her mask. I smiled at her and got up with Bianca.

"Um, we need to go see someone. We'll be back later." They all looked confused, but nodded nonetheless. I grabbed Bianca's hand and we walked to the infirmary together, where Arch and Tex were waiting for us. They smiled when they saw us, "So, why did you need us here?" Michael asked confused. I smiled widely at him, "We need you to check something out for us." I say, barely containing my excitement. Natalie looks at me weird, "You okay? You look like you're gonna burst."

Bianca squeezed my hand, the same grin on her face as on mine. "I'm pregnant." She said, they both look surprised but happy for us. "Congratulations!" They shriek and hug us both. After all the hugs, I got a bit impatient with my overwhelming excitement. "So, can you check for us?" They nodded smiling. With both their powers, they could check certain things. Michaels went as far as health wise, but Natalie's extended to telling us other things, such as the gender.

Michael went first, after a minute he removed his hands and smiled at us nodding. "All good, perfectly healthy. But there's a bit of a surprise." We frowned at him, confused. "Congratulations! You're having twins!" I bubbled over with happiness. We grinned and thanked him, giving him a hug, Natalie stepped up and did the same thing as Michael, gently placing her hands on Bianca's stomach. She smiled and looked up at us, "You guys want to know the genders, right?" We nodded and she grinned at us