THANK YOU

huge thank you to everyone who's been patient with me.

I started this book August 31, 2017.

Finally happy to say I'm bringing this book to a close October 29, 2019.

I was around 13 when I started this book. It's so weird to think I just turned 16. And though I'm not really into PJ as middle school me was, I thought this book deserved some closure.

It's my first book and even though my writing (I feel) has drastically changed from when I was 13 and this book is seriously so bad and cliche and the writing just isn't good-it's still important to me because it was my first story. Not even kidding, I was reading back chapters when finishing this and was cringing so hard. Who let me do that LMAO.

The amount of support and feedback I've gotten from this story warms my heart and I couldn't thank you guys enough.

Ending with 38K reads and 1K votes is insane. Thank you. Seriously, I never thought I'd get 100 reads. Much less 38K. I remember hitting 20 and being so excited and telling my friend all about it.

And though this story was all over the place, cliche, messy, and doesn't exactly match up because of my lack of updating for over a year that I forgot everything I've done (so sorry for that) I hope you all enjoyed. Thank you for sticking around.

I apologize for how long this book took me. I lost a lot of interest in this book a really long time ago, but still, I NEEDED to finish it.

Thank you for your endless love and support on this piece of trash book. I love you guys !