Twenty One•Languages

GUYS IT WASNT TOO LONG AGO I WAS SAYING THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!
HOLY CRAP, 2K THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
I never actually thought people would like my stories, I like writing them and I didn't care about anyone actually reading them. But thank you, you don't know how much everything means to me. 😊💕

Also, I just now realized that I am not only using Ajax in two of my stories, but the name Blaze. How come I never realized? I'm actually really dumb, sorry bout that.
Moving on to the chapter:

- - -
B L A Z E

"What do you mean we only have two days to prepare?" Growled out an annoyed Annabeth Chase. I rolled my eyes at her. What happened to make her change like this? Cause this definitely wasn't the Annabeth I had known.

But, had I really known her? From what I've heard, she changed a lot. To put it in a shorter version, she was a bitch now.

"Exactly what he said, what don't you understand?" Snapped Zoë, completely done with her bitchy attitude. Annabeth stayed quiet and glared at us, "Anyways," I nodded my head towards Ajax, "What exactly did you find out?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, careful of his hood, much to the disappointment of some people. "End was having a meeting with a bunch of his army, discussing how they were going to attack, from where, when.

"In two days at sunset, they'll be attacking from every and any angle they can get at. The sea, from the hill, forest entrances, everywhere they can." He stopped and glared at Annabeth, "But, this isn't important now. What we need to focus on is preparing and being ready for them." I nodded in agreement, along with many others. Annabeth huffed, crossing her arms and leaning back rather forcefully in her chair. But thankfully for us, she finally learned when to shut her mouth.

Ajax breathed out, "Okay, I suggest we start finally on the patrols," he brought out a piece of paper he had in one of his cloak pockets. He quickly skimmed through, making sure everything was good, before nodding, turning to speak again.

"Okay, at the top of the hill, along the border, will be three pairs. Blaze and Piper, along with Speedy and Charlie, you'll be patrolling the main entrances to camp at the top. The other pair is Nova and Destiny. You're positioned in the trees." My eyes widened, "Uh oh." I whispered.

Ajax looked up, confused by the silence. "What? Is there something wrong?" He looked around, eyes landing on a seething Charlie, not helping his confusion. Everyone who didn't know who Charlie was, which was everyone except the team, were extremely confused.

"Um, Ajax?" Hazel questioned, timidly. I could see through his mask, his furrowed eyebrows as he nodded, looking back at the paper for a second as she spoke. "W-who's Charlie?" The rest nodded in agreement.

His head snapped up, and I could see the slightly panicked look on his face. "What?" He asked, rather forcefully. "You said that Speedy," she gestured over to him, "Was paired with Charlie...but, who is that?"

Charlie was very young when they left, I never even got to meet her before I died. I wasn't sure if they remembered Percy's little sister was named that. Judging by how everyone looked utterly bemused, I'd guess that they had forgotten.

The team stared at Ajax, being able to see his panicked face, which was rapidly paling. He didn't say anything as he let out a long, frustrated sigh.

"Putain! Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas avec moi!" Everyone stared at him blankly, except Charlie, who snorted, shaking her head, not looking at him. Clearly very unamused by all of this.

(Percy: Damnit! What the hell is wrong with me-French. Sorry if anything is wrong, I looked it up lmao)

"Ouais! Ce qui ne va pas avec vous! Ajax, il faut être plus prudent!" She let out some type of strangled noise we learned to recognize as her being frustrated. I furrowed my eyebrows together, looking at anyone who might understand. I looked over at someone who was grinning, remembering a specific child of Aphrodite could understand what they were saying. Piper.