Twenty Three•It's Time

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

WE'VE HIT 6K?!!??WHAT WHEN WHY HOW WHERE LIKE IM ACTUALLY CONFUSED THANK YOU

LAST CHAPTER I WAS SAYING 3K HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN THANKS

LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL THANK YOU

ALSO THE VOTESS D:D
LIKE WHAT THANKS GUYS

C H A R L I E

My head snaps up from where it was previously staring at the floor, lost in my own thoughts on strategies and plans.

It's time.

I look around the rather large living room, noticing everyone in the room frozen in what they were doing, all conversation having ceased.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat, trying to get the sound of my brothers voice out of my head.

"Well," I start off, everyone's heads turning to look at me now. I scan all their faces, a mix of panic and determination cover their once focused features. "You heard him, it's time."

And with that being said, we all get back to work. Except this time, we're no longer planning, we're preparing for battle.

I take a deep breathe before taking control, this is what I was waiting for. I may not be in command, but I'm the planner. This is what I was here for on the team, what I was good at.

"Luna, Destiny, and Red. Go warn the camp, tell Chiron they'll be here soon." They nod and leave, while I call out to everyone else, tell them what they have to do.

"Ex-hunters and Apollo kids!" I yell out among the chaos in the room, "Stay up high, trees, the hill-sort out where you're going. Midway into the battle, or whenever you feel the it is needed, Apollo, I want you to go to the infirmary. Go tell the other Hunters and the Apollo cabin." They all nod and take off, gathering their weapons before racing out the door.

"Blaze, Enigma," they turn to face me, having come up from working when they got the message. "Go to your siblings, help with any weapon or armor issues in the camp." They nodded and quickly followed my instructions.

I continued giving out orders to everyone, them all listening and following through. Just as I got to telling the people who we have discussed beforehand to be on the frontlines of battle, noise could be heard from around the camp.

I finished up my talk, everyone setting off to what they had to do, while I went outside with a few others.

The usually peaceful, relatively quiet camp, was far from it. Campers were running around, checking the armory and weapons they had set, helping to get everyone what they needed. The Apollo cabin could be seen rushing towards the infirmary, along with other tent stations they had pitched up about the camp. They were checking and double checking their stock on ambrosia, nectar, and anything else they may need. Demeter were mostly following the satyrs and nymphs towards the forest, making sure the barriers they had up with plants and roots were holding, along with making sure the nymphs spread word throughout the forest of what was going on.

Artemis' hunters were following orders from us as well. Thalia could be seen pointing and giving out orders to her fellow huntresses, telling them where they were needed.

The camp was strewn into utter chaos because of this war, everyone anxious and panicking over when they would finally be here and whether they were truly prepared.

But I was confident in us, it's been a month since we arrived, we've had two battles so far, and this was the last. With very few casualties and no serious injuries, training sessions from us going on everyday, I was sure we could win this. Finish this once and for all.