Chapter 1

Sarah and Jackson up top

EDITED

Sarah's POV~

I was walking home from a party when I heard foot steps following me. I sped up, not wanting to know who or what was behind me.

I was almost home when I felt someone grab my arm. They pulled me into an ally and pushed me against a wall.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" A man asked. He was probably around forty, and stunk of alcohol.

"Please, just let me go." I begged.

"Now, why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because she said to." A voice said from behind the man.

Is it bad that, one voice can make me fall head over heals in love with someone? No? ok.

"Who do you thi- Your majesty, what are you doing way out here?" The man questioned.

"That is none of your concern, now let her go and leave. Don't ever come near here again." The lovely voice said.

"Yes your majesty." Then the drunk man set me down and vanished into thin air.

The lovely voice came towards me, but I scrabbled back.

"Are you ok?" He wondered.

"I.. I'm... I'm fine, thank you for helping me." I replied.

"Anytime, what's your name?" He asked.

"Sarah, yours?" I asked back.

"Jackson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

So this was a really short chapter, but that's because it wasn't even really a chapter, just backstory.

Please go check out my other books to, it would be a great help.

~Onyx