Chapter 7

Above is Sasha's tattoo for her being a guardian, the one for her demon part is coming.

Sarah's POV~

Right now, Jackson, Sasha, Emily, and I, are all sitting in my living room trying to explain this supernatural world to me.

"So you're the Vampire King?" I asked, still not entirely believing it.

"That I am princess." Jackson confirmed.

"Wait, that means I'm literally a princess?" I asked, a little excited and nervous for the answer.

"Correct again." Jackson stated while smirking.

"Oh God, Oh God. I can't be your mate. There is no way I can help you lead a whole supernatural race!" At this point I was hyperventilating.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. I'll be there to help the whole time. There is nothing to worry about. I'm not one hundred percent sure what the queen does, but that's why my mother is going to help train you, okay? You have nothing to worry about." Jackson tried soothing me, it wasn't really helping though.

"Ya, don't worry, the queen will train you, if she doesn't eat you first." Emily chipped in.

Then it all went black.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took so long to get this up. I know the chapter isn't long at all, but I wanted you guys to have something. I should get another chapter up today though.

Also, I am home sick at the moment, so don't get to mad if the chapter isn't up until tomorrow or something like that, I'm trying my best.

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!

~Onyx