Chapter 5

Em turned and looked at me "Sarah, you remember when I told you my parents were killed?" she asked.

"Ya, you said they were walking home after work and they were ambushed..." I replied.

"That's right, and he killed them" she said pointing at Jackson.

Sarah's POV~

"Wait, what?" I asked confused.

"He killed them." she repeated.

"It wasn't me, and you know it!" Jack shouted.

"I wonder who gave those blood suckers the order?" she shouted back.

"No one! The went rogue! We had no control over the situation, I would never kill innocent people, wolf or not" he said honestly.

"Your lying!" Emily yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Em, he's telling the truth." I said quietly.

Everyone turned to look at me.

"I trust you Sar, and I trust the mate bond, but I just can't trust him." Emily said with her head down.

"What's the mate bond?" Sasha questioned.

"I have a lot of explaining to do I guess." Jack said " You just need to let me in."

"No! Don't do it!" Em yelled.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"Just don't."

What an amazing reply, that only made me want to let him in more.

"Come on Sar, you know deep down that you can trust me." Jackson coaxed.

And he was right, I don't know why, but deep down I did know I could trust him.

"Jackson, come in." I said, I don't know why I said it, but I did.

"NO! You bitch! Do you know what you just did?!"Emily screamed right before she attacked me.

She screamed, then started running at me, she was only a few feet in front of me, so when she turned into a huge fluffy dog, she landed right on me. Yes, she turned into a HUGE dog, more like a wolf.

Just when I was sure I was going to die, Emily was thrown off me. I looked up and saw Jackson rolling around on the floor with Emily/Big Wolf.

"STOP! BOTH OF YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING, BUT I NEED A FUCKING EXPLANATION, NOW!" I boomed, then immediately covered my mouth, what the hell was that?

The big wolf bowed it's head, but Jack just stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Already getting used to being in charge, queen?" Jack asked. Queen?

"Queen?" I asked.

Short Chapter, sorry. It was really just a filler.

~Onyx