Chapter 15

"Well shit,"

Sarah's POV~

"So what's gonna happen now?" I asked.

"Someone needs to turn you, I don't care who, just get it done. While that happens, I'm gonna go get my mate, wish me luck." And just like that, Derek disappeared in a puff of smoke and flames.

"Jackson, you know this needs to be done," Claire said gently.

"But not like this, it wasn't supposed to happen this way. I didn't want her to turn at all, I don't want this life for her." Jackson confessed.

I never really thought of the down sides to this, I only thought about spending the rest of forever with Jackson. Now that I really think about it, do I want this? To be frozen in time, forever? But I know that this is the only way to save the people I love.

"Hey, Jackson look at me. I'm okay with this. I want to spend forever with you. I love you," I said trying to convince him this was the best idea.

"If you're okay with it, then lets do it," then he came close and whispered in my ear, " I love you to," right after he finished talking, he sunk his teeth into my neck and everything went dark.

Jackson's POV~

That is definitely not how this was supposed to go, but we were in a rush. Once she fainted I caught her and took her to our room. I placed her gently on the bed, kissed her forehead, and quietly left.

Tyler stopped me in the hallway, "What do we do now?"

"Wait for Derek to get back with his mate, but we need to help Sarah through the change. It'll take a lot out of her and she won't be able to control herself. IF she is Princess Poison, then her bite will kill anything and everything. I don't know if she can survive killing some innocent person," I explained.

"How will she feed?" Tyler asked confused.

"Strictly blood bags."

"Tyler! Tyler!"Claire yelled from their room down the hall.

Tyler took off with me right behind him.

"It's happening again. It hurts to much, make it stop!" she shouted.

"I'm so sorry baby, but there's nothing I can do. We just have to wait it out," Tyler cooed, he looked about ready to cry himself.

"What's happening?" I asked Tyler.

"Every since we mated, her claws randomly grow and she can't control it. It's extremely painful, sometimes she shifts because her wolf can't handle it." He explained sadly.

What if this kinda thing happens with Sarah's fangs, she wouldn't be able to feed. That thought alone had me beyond worried.

After a while, Claire's screams died down as she fell asleep in Tyler's arms.

"Jackson, Sarah's awake. You need to hurry," Brett said hurriedly.

I ran with my vamp speed to her room to find her on a total rampage.

"Sarah! Baby calm down, you need to calm down," I shouted trying to get ahold of her. She dodged every attempt I made to get her. She had new speed and strength she couldn't control.

"Brett, go get more help, but only people she trusts!" I yelled, "baby I need you to calm down. We can talk about everything that's happening to you, but you need to calm down first." I tried again.

All I saw was a blur before Sarah was on the floor unconscious. Over her stood her brother Matt, I don't know how the hell he got in here.

"Oh don't look at me like that. You know just as well as I do, she wasn't gonna stop until she killed something, and we don't want that now do we?" Matt asked. I just glared and turned to the others that came running. Brett, Gerit, Sasha, and Adam.

"Matt? Dude, is that you?" Gerit asked.

"Yup, alive and well, actually I'm dead, but you get the point," he said with a smile.

"Aren't you supposed to be on the other side of the world, Mr.Wanted Criminal?" I asked him.

"Technically... Yes, but I heard through the grapevine that my little sister was part of some prophecy? So I came right away," he said, "Wait, Adam or Aiden? Either way, I'm gonna kick your ass!" Then Matt lunged at Adam. All the guys rushed to stop him, but he still got a few punches in.

"Matt, stop! It's Adam, he didn't do anything!" Brett yelled.

"He didn't protect her! He's just as guilty as Aiden!" Matt screamed.

I did the only thing I could think of, I snapped his neck. He did it to my mate, so I did it to him.

"Thanks Jackson," Adam said, still laying on the floor.

Hey guys!

I was gonna make this chapter longer, but I decided to start rewriting TFAHTM instead, sorry.

~Onyx