Chapter 12

"Jackson?" A girly voiced called.

"Shit,"

Jackson's POV~

Shit, shit, shit. What the hell is she doing here? I thought she left.

"Hey Jack!" The annoying voice called again.

"Heyy Stephanie," I said, faking enthusiasm.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in months, and you haven't called or texted!" She screamed. "Who is this, the new maid? la cocina está en la parte de atrás, tu uniforme colgará en la puerta. Por favor déjanos," she said, obviously thinking Sarah didn't speak english.

Sarah's POV~

The nerve of this bitch! Of course I spoke spanish and english. There is no way in hell I'm gonna put on a maid's uniform!

"En realidad, perra, no soy la maldita doncella, and I speak english," I sneered back.

At this, both seemed to be surprised, but Jackson looked more proud while 'Stephanie' seemed very upset.

"If you're not the new maid, then you must be lunch," she stated matter-o-factly. Jackson, upon hearing this, pushed me behind him and hissed.

"Jackson?! Are you sleeping with this little human? Is this you getting back at me? I said I was sorry!" she yelled franticly.

"Excuse me," I said, moving Jackson to the side, "you dated her? You brought me her, knowing she'd be here, and you didn't think to tell me?" I asked Jackson.

"I'm sorry Sarah, I thought she left," Jackson tried to explain.

"For real Jackson, who is this?" The bitch asked.

"His mate, and who the hell are you?" Sasha explained, coming around the corner. She must have escaped Anika.

"YOUR MATE?!?!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"Yes Stephanie, Sarah is my mate,"Jackson confirmed.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry Sarah. I didn't know. If I had, I wouldn't have done any for that, I know how awful it is to have to meet your mate's ex's, let alone have them run off with a whore. I am so sorry," Stephanie apologized. I felt so sorry for her, it sounds like she speaks from experience.

Jackson also looked sorry, for her or me, I wasn't sure.

"I'll just leave now," she said before scurrying off.

"I have a question, is she a vampire or a demon?" I asked.

"She's a vampire, but her dad is a demon, so she came to live with him after her mom died," Jackson said. That's horrible, I know how hard it is to lose a parent.

"Jackson," a very deep and rich voice called.

"Derek, finally!"Jackson exclaimed.

Derek was about six feet tall, with pitch black hair and orange eyes, strange I know. He wore a black suite and a deep red tie.

"Hello Sarah,"he greeted.

"Um, hi?"

"You probably don't remember me, it was years ago, and I used a different name," he continued, "Do you remember that trip you took in ninth grade?"

"Yes..."

"Do you remember the group of boys you met?" he asked with a smirk.

The summer of ninth grade, my family, all of them, went to florida for the whole summer. While we were there, Matty and I made really good friends with the neighborhood kids. I was closest with three boys named, Dom Ben and Greg. Before we went home at the end of the summer, we all promised to keep in touch, but we never did.

"Wait, that was you? Dom?" I asked.

"Yep, sorry I never called, " he said with a slight chuckle. I didn't even care, I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug, again he just chuckled. Jackson pulled me away from Derek and squished me into his chest.

That summer, I spent more time with the three boys that I did with my family. The became brothers to me.

With Jackson still holding me, I asked, "Are the others here to?"

"Ya, but Ben's name is actually Brett and Greg's name is Gerit," Derek explained.

Two seconds later, two guys strolled in. The both appeared to be the same height as Derek, but one had chocolate brown hair, and the other red hair, they both had flaming orange eyes like Derek.

"Wait, is that? It can't be, can it? Sarah?" the one with red hair asked.

"Yep!" I said popping the 'p'.

The both came running up to me and engulfed me in a huge hug. Jackson was seriously getting pissed off.

"Get the fuck away from my mate," he sneered.

"Got yourself a feisty one there Sar," Brett, the one with brown hair, chuckled.

"Ya, but he's mine and I love him," I said while staring deep into his eyes, making sure he knows this is me responding to his comment earlier.

"I love you too," he said with a big toothy grin.

So what did you guys think about this chapter?

THEY FINALLY BOTH SAID 'I LOVE YOU'!!!!

~Onyx