Chapter 18

Sarah's POV~

"He's awake."

I sprinted with my new vamp speed to Jack's room. I was there in seconds. I beat everyone, but Matt was a close second with everyone else coming in a few seconds later.

"Jack?" I called.

"Sarah, what happened?" He said with a raspy voice.

"I don't even really know, I was knocked out when it all happened. All I know is that there was an attack and you ended up in a coma." I sniffled at the end, close to tears.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm fine." He wiped the stray tears from my eyes. I was pulled into a tight hug, but had to cut it short when Jackson winced. I need to remember that he's still healing.

"You need to rest Jack." I told him.

"What I need, is to spend time with my newly turned mate." He said.

"Don't sass me." I snipped back.

"Ok mom." He said with an eye roll.

"You know your mom is gonna agree with me, right?" I said with a giggle.

"Yeah, whatever. Come here." Then he grabbed me and pulled me into his bed. Everyone started to leave the room to give us privacy.

"I was so scared you weren't going to come back," I said quietly while barring my head into his chest.

"It's gonna take a lot more to take me away from you," He whispered into my hair.

"I love you Jackson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Derek?" Sasha asked.

After me and Jackson talked, he got up, after a quick fight. Now it is me, Jackson, Sasha, Gerit, and Brett sitting in the living room watching TV.

"He went to get his mate. He kept muttering that it was time and she was never gonna forgive him..." Brett explained.

"His mate? Why wouldn't she forgive him, and for what?" Sasha asked.

"I honestly don't know." Brett said.

Just then Derek came walking into the room with someone we never expected....

Ha ha suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the end of this book! If you want to know who his mate is you'll just have to read the third book! 'Princess Fire'

See ya around!

~Onyx