Chapter 13

Unknown POV~

When I heard them say they loved each other, I almost lost it. This is the girl I fell in love with years ago, the one I vowed to protect, the one I vowed would be mine, and she's finally here, but with him.

I waited years for her to come back, to finally remember. Looking at her now, I know she doesn't. It has slowly started to kill me over the years, and seeing her now just speeds it up.

I have to get her back.

Sarah's POV~

I can't believe it! I thought I would never see them again.

After the reunion, we all went to the theater room Derek had in his castle.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Brett asked.

"How about Daddy's Home, I've wanted to see that for forever!" Sasha said.

Brett put the movie in and we got about halfway through when another boy came in. As soon as he saw me, he visible stiffened.

"Sarah?" He asked.

"Ya, do we know each other?" I replied confused.

"Derek, why is she here? She shouldn't be here and you know it!" He started to shout.

Derek , Brett, and Gerit, had to run up and grab him before he did something.

"Adam, calm down! Nothing is going to happen, she's safe!" Derek yelled, trying to calm 'Adam'.

Jackson and I both stood up, Jackson was in front of me, blocking my view.

"It's not safe! I won't let it happen again, she needs to leave!" Adam continued to shout.

"Derek, you know you need to do it, hurry up!" Gerit yelled.

Then in one swift motion, Derek snapped Adam's neck. I was to stunned to move, they just killed him.

"Don't worry, he'll heal," Jackson whispered in my ear, sensing my worry.

"What was that all about?" Jackson questioned.

"Um, that was Adam, having an episode. We honestly thought they went away after a few years, I guess she just triggered them," Gerit said, trailing off at the end.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Way to go Gerit, she didn't remember that! Sit down, it's a long story," Derek said.

"Well the summer you met us, you met two other people. You don't remember them, and for a good reason. One of them was Adam, the other was his twin brother, Aiden. They never really hung out with us guys, but whenever you weren't with us, they were by your side. I think they both started to love you, Adam loved you like a sister, but Aiden, not so much. Aiden was always jealous of any male that was around you, even Adam. One night, it just all became to much for him to handle, and he tried to take you. He succeeded. We spent days looking for you. We found you almost a week later. You had tried to escape and tripped down the stairs running from Aiden. You cut the back of your neck open and almost bled to death," well that explains the scar on my neck, "We got you stitched up and you forgot the whole thing, but you still knew the twins. We thought it would be safer if you didn't, so we got a witch to take away all your memories with them. That was probably a bad idea, because Aiden could have showed up in your life and you would have no sense of danger around him, that's why Sasha decided to stay in your life," Derek finished.

"Why did Adam freak out so much when he saw me," I asked.

"Because he's scared Aiden will take you again,"Gerit explained.

"Where is Aiden now?" I question.

"Well, that's the thing. We don't exactly know," Gerit said slowly.

"Dude! Shut the hell up!" Brett yelled.

"Oh my god, you mean he's out there somewhere, and you have no idea?" I said.

Hey guys.

So I know it's been a while, but I've been really busy. So sorry.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Onyx