Chapter 4

Sarah's POV~

We both started to lean in, we were so close I could feel his minty breath on my lips.

Then my phone rang. I awkwardly pulled away from Jackson and answered the call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Sarah? You still alive?" Sasha asked.

"Oh for the love of god Sash, I answered the damn phone" I said angrily.

"Oh, ok then. Bye!" Then that little bitch hung up!

"I REALLY hate my friends" I told Jackson.

"Well that's not very nice now is it?" He tsked.

"They'll get over it." I replied.

"If I remember correctly, we were about to do something, but it seems to have slipped my mind..." He said suggestively.

"Hmm, let me think for a sec." I told him.

"Times up." then he crashed his lips to mine.

As soon as your lips touched it was like a thousand little fireworks went off. It was slow and full of passion, it felt like... love.

We finally pulled away for air "That was... wow" was all I got out.

"Ya, wow" he replied.

Then, of course, I ruined the moment by yawning.

"Come on, let's get you home, you seem tired" he said with a little chuckle. I just rolled my eyes with a little smile and followed him as he lead me out of the building and into his car.

He is just so perfect, he opened all the doors for me. SWOON.

Once we pulled up to me house, we exchanged goodbyes, and I headed to the door. Right when I was about to open the door, someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around, then the smashed their lips on mine. By the sparks I could tell it was Jackson, so I just let it happen.

"You forgot the cliche 'goodnight kiss', it's a must for every first date" he told me while resting his forehead on mine.

"That it is" I said smiling.

"Well I should probably go now, before that little red head glaring at me cuts my head off" he said nodding in the direction of the living room window where Sasha and Emily were both watching, Sasha looking happier than Emily.

I gave Em a confused look, then turned back to Jackson "ok, goodnight Jackson" I said still smiling. "Goodnight Sarah" he said while walking back to his car.

I walked into the house only to be hit in the head by Em. "What the hell?" I yelled.

" What are you thinking, kissing a guy you just met?? That's how girls get raped!" Emily yelled back.

I was so confused because Emily wanted me to go on this date as much as me and Sasha.

Suddenly the door flew open and Jackson stood there looking beyond pissed off and worried.

"What happened?" he asked "I heard you yell, are you ok?" he said while looking me up and down concerned, but he had yet to step into the house.

"She's fine, and she certainly doesn't need a blood sucker checking up on her, so stay away." Emily growled.

"Watch what you say pup." Jackson sneered.

I looked at Sasha, who looked just as confused as me.

"What the hell is happening here?" I asked.

"Nothing Sarah." Em replied without taking her eyes off of Jackson. I don't know why but seeing her looking at him with that much hostility made me want to punch her.

"Emily, shut the hell up, and stop staring at him like he just shot your mom!" I yelled at her. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't stand seeing her looking at him like that, I felt the need to defend him.

After those words left my mouth, Jackson had a triumphant smirk on his face and Sasha and Emily were shocked, until something seemed to click for Em, then she had pure hatred in her eyes as she looked back at Jack.

"Are... You two... NO! You monster! You can't do that, she's human! She'll die!" Emily screamed.

"You think I don't know that? Trust me, I know she's human, and the last thing I want to do is turn her, but it's her choice and you know it." he said back.

Now I was beyond confused.

"Can someone please tell me what's happening?" I asked again.

Em turned and looked at me "Sarah, you remember when I told you my parents were killed?" she asked.

"Ya, you said they were walking home after work and they were ambushed..." I replied.

"That's right, and he killed them" she said pointing at Jackson.

Well there you guys go! It took forever to get up, and for that I'm sooo sorry.

What do you think about this chapter? Do you think Jackson actually killed Emily's parents?

I'll try to get another chapter up as soon as possible.

~Onyx