Chapter 1- Star leaves earth

Star has just confessed her crush on marco

Stars pov

I ran upstairs not bothering to look back, i heard marcos footsteps following behind me. My vision started to go blurry and my eyes started to water.

I reached my room and destroyed the extension which i made on the Diazs house using my wand. i rubbed my nose and made a portal. I sighed and stepped inside.

Marcos pov

i finally reached the top of stars and tried to get my breath back. I saw that her room extension had already gone. I sat on the floor and placed my head in my hands, Star was gone, my bestfriend was gone... And i was never going to see her again

I went back downstairs to the party and everyone turned to face me ponyhead was dancing around the living room and looked at everyone confused, and then saw that they were looking at me.

"Stars... Stars gone..." I spoke in a muffled voice.

"Oh well, i'll still get to see her." Ponyhead continued to dance around my living room.

I started to walk upstairs to my room, but janna stopped me.

"Why dont you just visit her in mewni?" She was turning a torch on and off in her eyes.

"I cant." 

"Marco, you will be fine, you have me, star was just getting in the way of us anyway." Jackie followed me upstairs.

"Jackie, just go downstairs, i dont want to talk about it right now." I shoved jackie away, "and star wasnt in the way of anything, you were in the way of her."

Jackie left me alone in my room, i slammed the door behind her.

I fell asleep after awhile, not capable of crying anymore.

My mum walked in a while later.

"Hey Marco, i saw star leave, i made you some cookies." she sat on my bed and placed the cookies on my bedside cabinet.

She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks mum." I curled up tightly into a ball.

"Do you think she will come back?" I looked up at my mum, she was busying herself in tidying my room.

"Marco, i dont know, she had to leave to go home, maybe her parents thought she was ready to become queen. Maybe that Tom will become king." she smiled gently.

I felt a pang of jealousy come to my senses.

"Tom?!" I sat up quickly making myself feel light-headed.

Stars pov

"Welcome home star!" My dad ran over to me and hugged me tightly, my mum sat in her throne while trying to place her crown neatly atop her head.

"Hey... dad" I tried to sound happy but my thoughts about never seeing marco again got the better of me and i burst out crying.

"Will i ever see marco again?" My voice was high pitched and squeaky, i collapsed on the floor not caring about what the marble felt like when it hit my knees.

"Star dont mess up the floor i had it polished this morning." My mum got up quickly, i was disgusted at her ignorance.

"Dont worry star, maybe we can ring up his parents and have someone pick him up." my dad put his arm around my shoulder.

"Really!" I stood up and helped my dad up.

I saw my mum shaking her head with her head in her hands.

  "Tomorrow?" I asked excitedly.

"ok, star as long as you promise to be good."

"Sleepover?" i put on a tone which i knew would annoy my mother, to get her back for her ignorance. 

My dad nodded and smiled. "Ill have someone get him in the morning."

I hugged my dad and ran to my room to avoid being punished by my mum for pushing my father again.