Chapter 11- saving star

Marcos pov

The unicorn started to cough loudly like it had something stuck in its throat.

"Whats happening janna?" I stepped closer to her.

"Demon." She whispered.

She pulled a small pocket knife out of her back pocket.

She went behind the unicorn and came back around with some of its skin, it was coughing more violently now.

"Marco, run." She pushed me.

I ran not looking back, i heard a small whisper and then a scream and jann came running over to me.

"Hurry up."

We finally got out of the forest and back to jannas house to mix the potion.

She lay a pot down on her floor and we added the ingredients until the mixture turned purple.

"Ready?" She was scooping the mixture in small glass bottles.

"I think so." I whispered taking the bottle out of her hand.

I downed it quickly and then everything went black.

I awoke in a field with janna next to me, I poked her and she woke up.

"So this is Mewni?" She stood up and looked around.

"So where is st olgas?" I asked her.

"Well i dont know." She said.

"Shall we ask someone?" I asked her.

"Wait here" She went over to a woman who was pushing her daughter on a swing.

The woman pointed over to a building on the other side of the field.

Janna beckoned me over.

"Its over here." She called to me.

We walked for what seemed like an eternity and stopped behind a bush outside the main gate of st olgas.

"Janna, what time is it?"

Janna checked her watch "9am, they should be here soon."

We waited for a while until we saw a carrigae.

"Star is the only one coming today right?" Janna looked at me, i nodded.

I saw star step out of the carriage, her hair was tied neatly into a ponytail and she was wearing a dress like her mothers.

"Ew." Janna looked at star, "What is she wearing?"

"I think it looks nice."

Janna rolled her eyes.

Star was led to the gates by her carriage driver and he got back in the carriage and drove off.

I crawled out the bush, grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the bush where janna was.

"Marco? Janna?" She looked at us confused.

I hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" She pushed me away.

"Were busting you out, now make a portal back home." Janna spoke quietly.

Star nodded, and created the portal.

Star pov

"Guys how did you get there?" I said to them once they got home.

"Oh." Star looked at the floor.

"And you can live with me, until the year is over then you can go back to your parents."

"But they will be able to tell that i didnt stay at st olgas." 

"I didnt think of that."Marco whispered.

"Im gonna have to tell them that i dont want to be queen, hopefully they will let me live on earth with you."

"But then you wont be able to see your home again." Marco said quietly.

"I dont care" I hugged marco tightly.