Chapter 2- The Dove

stars pov

I started to call ponyhead using my mirror, she picked up straight away.

"Oh hey b-fly, you look exceptionally happy considering  you've just left earth and earth turd."

"I persuaded my dad to let him visit often." I waved my wand in the air and twirled. 

"Wont it be embarrassing?" Ponyhead snorted loudly.

"Why would it be embarrassing." I asked before remembering the events earlier.

"Because don't you have some weird crush on him?" 

"Oh, that." I looked at the floor. "It shouldn't be a problem.

"If he doesn't ask." Ponyhead mumbled under her breath.

"He wont."

"Yeah, but what if he does." Ponyhead spoke quickly.

"I don't know." I admitted 

"Well you better think of something, maybe just tell him the truth." Ponyhead suggested.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Anyway, i'm gonna have to go, ill speak to you another day."

I ended the call and sat on my bed.

What if he asked?

Marcos pov 

I stared out my window for hours, Jackie kept trying to pester me, but i ignored her, she gave up in the end and went home, like the other guests.

I lay down on my bed and sighed. 

I woke up not knowing when i had fell asleep, i heard birds chirping outside my window.

10am

My mum entered the room. "You've finally woke up have you." She laughed.

"Want to go out to get some food?" She was folding one of my red hoodies.

"No, i'm not hungry." I curled up into a ball and sniffed quietly.

My mum left the room.

Shortly after i heard a little tap on my window, i pulled a pillow over my head.

It got louder until i couldn't take it anymore and sat up quickly. A white dove was sitting on my window ledge with something attached to its leg, i opened the window curiously, it flew inside and perched on my shoulder.

 I took the object of its leg with great difficultly.

Dear marco,

Star has been asking me if you can sleep over tonight. So i was wondering if you would like to visit mewni for a day or two before she has to go to train to be queen. If this is ok with you and your parents, please send the dove back with another letter, just tape it onto her leg, she doesnt bite. And i can send someone to pick you up at 4 tonight.

King butterfly.

PS: Dont tell moon.

I looked at the bird on my shoulder and smiled. I was finally going to see mewni. I grabbed the nearest pen and wrote on the back of the paper.

Dear king butterfly, 

Yes, i will be able to come tonight, and thanks for your offer. 4 is great. 

Marco 

I found some tape and taped it to the doves leg, before letting her out the window.

I went downstairs to where my mum and dad were sitting discussing something in a whisper.

"Hey mum,dad." I sat next to them, "Im going to stars tonight."

"How are you going to get there?" My dad looked over at me.

"They are picking me up at 4." 

"Thats fine, well its 12 now, you better start getting ready." My mum passed me a neatly folded hoodie."

"Thanks mum, but i wont need it." I walked upstairs to get ready.

I heard my phones ringing and answered it quickly, it was jackie.

"Hey marco, wanna go out tonight?" Jackie sounded happy.

"Actually i have plans."

"Whatever." Jackie grunted and ended the call.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to find something to wear. I decided on a white t-shirt and jeans, i wanted to surprise star by wearing something other than a red hoodie.

I packed quickly throwing in anything i could get my hands on.