Chapter 6- Off to st olagas

Marcos pov

Star looked at me thoughtfully.

"What about when you leave star." I looked at the floor.

She shrugged "I dont know Marco." She let go of my hand and hugged me.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Let me come with you."  I hugged her tightly.

"Marco you cant, ive told you."She let go of me.

I heard stars phone ring, she picked it up.

Stars pov

"H-Hey mum." I held the phone to my ear.

"Hey star, where are you?"

"At the park."

"Please come home soon, we need to talk."

"Okay, bye."

"What happened." Marco looked at me.

"I need to go home, my mum wants to speak to me." I put my phone in my bag and got out some dimensional scissors.

"Hey marco, im going to cut a portal for you to go home, ill send the dove with a letter telling you about everything, tell me when yours hatches." I smiled at him and cut the portal.

"Okay star, thanks for the egg." I kissed her cheek and went through the portal.

Stars pov 

I watched marco leave and cut a portal for myself.

I arrived back at the castle, my mum was sitting on her throne.

I coughed to get her attention.

"Oh hello star."

"Hey mum." i walked over to her "Whats up?"

"Well your father and i have been discussing." She stopped to think about what she was saying.

"Because you have had to leave earth early, we are sending you to st Olgas to become a proper queen." My mum smiled happily.

"Wait, No mum, I-im not going to st Olgas." I stuttered.

"Yes you are star the carriage is picking you up tomorrow at 9am, be ready star, it took me a while to get you a place there because its the middle of the year."

My father walked in the room, i glared at him.

"Please dont send me to st olgas." I wailed loudly.

"Stop it star!" My mum yelled at me.

"Wait, st olgas?" My father looked at us both "but honey you promised me not to send her there."

"But mum said you discussed it?" I looked at her.

"The carriage is picking her up at 9 tomorrow theres no going back now." My mum looked at my dad sternly.

"Im not going." I folded my arms. "Dad tell her!"

He shook his head "Theres nothing i can do now." And walked out the room.