Chapter 18- Jackie and star

Stars pov
I decided I would wait to see if Marco found out about Jackie using him.
I sighed and sat down in my bed, I could hear them talking.
My phone buzzed.
I looked at the message, it was from Jackie, again.
Come here.
I sighed and headed to Marcos room, they were sitting on the bed kissing, I cleared my throat, they looked over.
"Jackie, what do you want?"
"What?" She stood up and walked over to me.
"Your message." I could feel her breath on my face.
"What message?"
"Jackie you sent me a message saying come here."
Jackie shook her head, Marco looked confused.
"Jackie, are you stupid? You sent me a message saying come here." I clenched my fists in anger.
"I didn't send you a message, stop making excuses to come and disturb us." Jackie yelled.
"I'll show you."
I opened my phone and went onto my messages, there was the message saying come here.
I showed her.
"Star, I sent that 3 hours ago." Jackie sighed "the internet went off."
"No it didn't Jackie."
Marco walked over to us "Guys guys, chill it doesn't matter, I'm going to get some drinks, want anything."
I shook my head.
He went downstairs.
"Right star butterface, get in your room now." Jackie pointed her finger to my room.
I shook my head, "Don't tell me what to do in my own house."
"It's not YOUR house, it's Marcos now get in your room." Jackie whispered to stop anyone from hearing.
She stamped on my foot and I lashed out, slapping her across the face.
She pulled my hair and we heard Marco coming up the stairs.
We looked at each other and went to sit on his bed to pretend we were friends.
"I see you to are getting along nicely now." Marco walked in through door and I flicked Jackie in the back of the head.
I nodded.
Marco turned around to shut my door and Jackie yanked a piece of my hair.
I squealed and Marco turned around quickly.
Jackie started to cry and shot me a smile when Marco wasn't looking.
"She hit me." Jackie rubbed her eyes to make them look red.
Marcos pov
I looked at the girls who were sitting on my bed.
Star grunted.
"Star what the hell."
I can't believe she made Jackie cry, star is never like this.
"I didn't even touch her!" Star yelled.
"She hit me Marco." Jackie wailed.
"Star get out." I pointed the door.
She stood up and turned to face Jackie.
Star attacked her, "Now I'm going to hit you Jackie."
Jackies nose started to bleed and I ran over and grabbed stars hair and pulled her of Jackie.
I dragged her to the door and pushed her out, slamming the door behind her.
I walked over to Jackie, "Jackie I'm sorry." I hugged her and she pushed me away.
"It's fine Marco, I'm going home." She got up and rushed out the door.
I went in to stars bedroom, she was crying on her bed.
"Star, we need to talk, now."